Agnostic.com

14 4

Ladies: What clothes a man can wear that you find horrible?

Anything in men's dressing style that you find unattractive?

Aralt 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I understand why many of the things mentioned would be found horrible, especially if not worn with the right things. The one that perplexes me is polo shirts....really?

What's wrong with them? Are they really that bad? I have a handful of them and they seem fine to me.

Poor guys...what a mine field...lolol
The premise is that guys who wear polo shirts especially with the collar up, are tools...

I can't stand flip-flops or jewelry. A watch is okay, and I guess a wedding ring if one is married. Other than that? Ugh!

Crocs! Crocs with socks.

Sacha Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

socks with sandals

Butt crack showing ANYTHING!

I also am not too crazy about Bermuda shorts with black socks +/- sandals. Only my dear dad rocked that look . There can be no other.

Zster Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

Lmao!

same clothes day after day monotonaus.

Hey, my style isn't mentioned at all...and yet, somehow, I feel it might be frowned upon....hehe

Any clingy clothing,swimsuits shirts,shorts,etc.Baseball caps on backwards,high socks with shorts,white socks with dark shoes,un matching colors,

Banana slings? (speedo swimwear)

Up to the knees shorts.........specially if the guy is 5'3". lol

Crocs. Pants that sag below the butt - especially if you're also wearing a belt! Socks with sandals. T-shirts with pit stains. Trump hat.

@Jehe79 People today often forget that this look and style was something introduced many years ago by David Akeman, known in country music as "Stringbean." I'm sure that he dressed normally when off stage. If he was alive today he might get a laugh out of knowing where his "style" has gone.

I'm single with no sign of that changing, it could be I'm a blue print of what is not satorial elegance?

Crocheted granny square shorts or pants and that sagging look

LMAO!!! Oh you've seen those too! haha

Pants that almost are falling off,t shirts in restaurants,stupid looking clothes that are not appropriate for the occasion. Shorts at weddings and funerals. I guess at the latter the dead do not care.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.