Agnostic.com

15 3

Spring time in PNW, what kind of activities do you like to do?

It's going to be near 70 degrees F (20 C) sometime this weekend, what kind of things do you like doing?
I am considering going to the beach and just sitting in the sunshine for a while.

• 4 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 6 votes
Akfishlady 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I plant a different flower type garden every spring

After snow shoeing and skiiing all winter I love breaking out the longboard on a lovely spring day.

I like to hike and bike riding and cleaning and go swimming or camping and fishing. Go for a run.

Unfortunately here is so cold and snowing.

I like to ride my motorbike to the beach, do a bit of bird photography, and swim a bit, but since I sold my ride to prepare to leave Thailand, I just hike.

Pic is of my feet, floating in the Gulf of Thailand, near Songkhla, Thailand

Walking my dogs on hiking trails, doggie bag and all!

Do you go through the Tillamook Valley going to the beach? Are you starting from Portland, OR, or are you in Washington?

@Akfishlady nice.

Looking out my window I see the lawn desperately needs mowing. I have about 1/2 acre to mow and the sun is out so I have no excuses.

Oops, you said like to do not have to do.

I miss the PNW.

definitely hang out at beach.

It's been decades since I've flown a kite. March is the traditional time of year for it. And YouTube has a great video on how to make a kite from a piece of paper. As a kid, I saw other kids flying these, and, finally, getting into old age, I can do just that.

Beautiful!

The eating of the salmon. thats the only purpose of the nw. better have some fresh wild salmon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35120
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.