Agnostic.com

34 12

Who out there can post a photo of themselves wearign the Agnostic.com T-shirt?

I knew all of us at level 8 and above have them, and some people at lower levels may have bought one or more...

snytiger6 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel so special to be part of the club!

I received mine, posted all the way to Spain, in July last year!

Petter Level 9 May 24, 2019

Here's a bad picture of me in mine.

That's a great picture!

@Wildflower Well thank you!

@BohoHeathen Thank you.

Awe! Lovely!!! Not bad at all. I also like the plants on the background. Did you made the macrame?

@Zoohome Thanks. No, this was taken at my ex-wife and daughter's book and coffee store.

@tnorman1236 that should be your profile pic.

@Zoohome Thanks, but no. I'm going to take a newer better one with my new phone.

@tnorman1236 I am looking forward and I'll remind you about it. 😉

Didn't recognize you with clothes on...ha ha ha...you look terrific!

If only more people could say that to me 😀

Heres me

I have 13,027 more points to level 8. Sigh
It is a slow process but I will get there and then I can post it. 😄

Here are a couple of extra points for you. 😎

And a couple more.

sigh I can never resist someone asking for points. Here ya go.

And some more for Mr Thor ♥️

What color do you want? Giving ya points. 😊

Have a point on me

@Katsarecool we can pick the color? Cool!

I received a message from admin about 3 days ago stating that mine will be or is already in the mail

Sorry but level 8 says you may have WAY too much time on your hands. Must be nice.

That's why so many level 9s are so old!!

I'm only 7.6. The 7's go slowly.

I'm right behind you at 7.5

@joeymf86 @Stephanie99 I hit 7.3 today. Long way to go but I’m in no rush 😃

I'm at 8.9, and once you reach level 8 it really goes slowly.

So that's what you look like wearing a shirt.

I'm still an epoch of points away ! (I know you can buy them, but having the goal to earn it is more fun!)

Ohub Level 7 May 24, 2019

I am still waiting for mine.

I'm a level 8 and I haven't got mine yet. I think it's in the mail.

Welcome to the Great Eight Club!

Most of us post one as soon as we receive it, but here are two, both taken in public places

I’ll try to get a pic tomorrow. I didn’t really wear clothes today😁.

Photo! Photo! We don't need to see the shirt. 🤣😂🤣😂😛😛

@Petter 😂😂😂

For those deserving of a shirt, you need to send your address as indicated in the following link.

Congrats on becoming a Level 8 member!

Wish we could play some inspirational music and throw ...

Is that YOU?! Wearing a SHIRT?! OMG! 😛

I’m stuck at whatever level I’m at unless I start spamming posts, which I won’t do. I have enough t-shirts.

Waiting for mine in mail

bobwjr Level 10 May 24, 2019

Oh My I wear an agnostic shirt to illustrate that I'm agnostic like it's a big deal - it's not. Grow up people - I don't wear a shirt to show that I garden or that I am a grandfather or that I'm married or that I have a dog or that I have a blue house. Get over yourselves - it's a non-issue - you people are making more out of it than what it is. I don't believe in "God" or I ain't sure - who the fk cares?

This is very rude

I would, but it has been about six weeks or so and I have not received mine yet.

How long does it take?

By the way @snytiger6, you have the same problem as I have. typing words where like teh instead of the and likewise interposing the "n" and "g" in "ing"

pwnage

I'll be hitting level 9 probbly in the next couple of months. Yeah, I do have a lot of time on my hands.

I can .... but I won't 😁

Awww why

@Amisja My identity is perhaps the only thing I really own, can't give that away....

@IamNobody That sounds like the natives who thought getting their photo taken would steal their soul. Anyway, your personality is more your identity than your photo, I think.

@brentan I know I have no soul, so no problem there....

Have to dig out the old laptop. Trust me, it's not worth it. 🙂

1of5 Level 8 May 24, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:351646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.