Agnostic.com

64 15

Have you ever been annoyed by just the sight or voice of a person?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

64 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a guy in Washington, masquerading as the president, the sound of his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

If you've never heard Jacob Rees-Mogg then I hope you never do.

Every time I see or hear the Fake President of the USA on TV or radio, I must turn it off to keep from barfing.

Yes, yes and I have no clue why it happens. Sometimes one meets someone and one just cannot stand that person.

Yes, many times. It's something I wish I could change about myself.

Don't want to see or hear...
Kathie Lee Gifford
Rush Limbaugh
Dick Cheney
Sean Hannity
Sarah H. Sanders
Shirley Temple
Trump
and number 1...SARAH PALIN!
There are several more, but I have the munchies.

Yeah trump like fingernails on blackboard

bobwjr Level 10 May 26, 2019

I refuse to watch network news, in part, So I won’t hear Trump’s voice.

Yep, and sometimes it’s a stranger I consciously know nothing about.

Yeah, trump obviously is the king of both a face made for radio and a voice made for the deaf. Also my dad is a mumbling moron that can’t keep his pants up and irritates the shit out of me in both appearance and voice a lot of the time. People with thick Boston or cockney accents are usually hard to listen to. And quite a few entertainers are insufferable for one reason, the other or both. Nominees for worst voice: Fran drescher, worst face: Walton goggins (although he’s a brilliant actor and I love to hate him. Not sure his face annoys me per se and he’s not awful looking, just somethin about his face and roles that immediately makes you dislike him intensely) and finally worst personality: Justin Bieber just to name the first few that pop in my head.

It doesn't happen often, but I can think of at least two people I worked with that the sight or hearing their voice made me want to leave the room. And neither of them had actually done anything to me personally to make me feel this way. It was just an instant feeling of dislike.

Of course! The bulbous bastard is anathema to me!

Trump. I have always loathed him. Arrogant and ignorant.

only about 80% of the ppl i come in contact with.

The last guy i went out with. And of course the current president.

Nancy Pelosi's voice and facial expressions annoys the hell out of me.

alon Level 6 May 25, 2019

Yes but the sight of them is only annoying after the nastiness has wafted out of their noise hole.

Btbd Level 7 May 25, 2019

Hell yes. Not just Trumptwat.
Certain northern accents grate on my nerves. So do people who let their mouths hang open. Whining tones. Ugh.

Trump fingers on blackboard

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2019

Agree trump.
Both the sight and voice make me sick.
Even reading his lies I can hear his asinine voice .

Every fucking day.

JimG Level 8 May 25, 2019

All the time.

Besides Trump

I am more bothered by voices than sight...I can't stand hearing Elizabeth Warren speak...I can read what she has to say, but her speech pattern and voice puts me on edge...and I like her but...

That little blonde woman in the Big Bang Theory...her voice annoys me but I like her as well...

Rick Santorum, Alex Jones, Sara Huckabee...their voices bug me as well...but I don't like them...

Yes and the first person to immediately come to mind is the most esteemed president of the us.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.