Agnostic.com

20 2

Do you want a:

1.peaceful, homebody relationship with someone,

2.a wild adventure companion,

3.an athletic partner,

4.or someone intellectual for conversations?

I tend to want somebody who can do all four, but 2. and 3. are most wanted.

birdingnut 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would like #1 and #4 most. #2 is a close back up and #3 is last.

Sadoi Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

All 4, but mostly 1 and 4.

4,1,2,3, in that order.

I'm fairly pedestrian in my 'adventures', and am not overly athletic (unless a brisk walk or hike counts).

What I miss most about my soon to be ex-wife (separated about a year now) is having somebody to cook and eat dinner with at home, and having somebody smart and aware around to just talk with.

So chalk me up mostly for #4, but with a dash or two of #1, and with an interest in an occasional bit of travel to interesting and relaxing places.

1 and 4

At my age, I'll go for 1 and 4.l

1 and 4.

My wish list would be all of the above, and then 2,3,4, or 3,4 or lastly, 4. I settled for a 1 for the longest time just because I didn't think anyone would want an atheist for a partner.

@Freethinkingxx places like this website seem to be a good place, but even then you worry if you get to know the real person. It's not like they have advertisements for single atheists on the local radio...

1 and 4
I want a best friend and lover

I don't really want any of them. The only thing I would be interested in would be a very casual, occasional friend with benefits. Good conversation would be a plus, but it's not conversation that would be my primary goal. 🙂

marga Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

1 and 4. I want a best friend

Type your comment hello u look pretty can we chat on hangout

After what happened with my marriage No1 would be good, I'm too skint for No2, I'm too old and not really lucky enough for No3 but No4 would be a must 🙂

#5.) I just want someone to take care of me 🙂 Life is soooo hard😟

All 4-I'm greedy. LOL

1 and 4

My order of priority is 4, 1, 2, 3. I figure a wild adventure companion has to have energy and isn't a couch potato. A good balance between 1 and 2 so maybe 4, 1.5, 3 LOL

Me too, all 4.

D. All of the above

A combination of all four. Athleticism is least important, but long bike rides are desirable.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 11, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.