Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nobody is capable of being 'cured' of their homosexuality. Sexual orientation is determined in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy and the epi-markers on the genes from the parents pass on the genetic codes. It is genetic. There is a wide diversity of sexual orientation on this earth and has been proven to occur in all species including: mammals, birds, reptiles, fish and insects. It is normal and natural in nature.
The ony thing that can be changed is the personal behavior. You can stop having sexual intimacy, but that does not change your sexual orientation. Only your behavior is changed.

@SeaGreenEyez Being gay is not being sexually fluid. You either are gay or you are not. You cannot change the attraction from one sex to another. Most know they are gay long before they attend kindergarten, so that is proof that other factors are not as important as the genetics that are at play in gestation. It is not just the epi-markers on the genes, but the hormones that the fetus is exposed to in the uterus. Nothing in the environment can affect the genetic make up of any person. It can affect the way people behave, but not the natural attraction that is present from the very beginning.

Him and tRump are good at expelling verbal diarrhea.

THHA Level 7 June 2, 2019

It sounds like a Christian saying he used to be an atheist but he then saw the light. Most of the time they quit going to church and didn't think much about religion for a while but an atheist they were not. Also Duterte is Trump's twin in that he lies when the truth fits better.

gearl Level 8 June 2, 2019

He still a sissy, like pence..lolol

I know lots of guys who get married, raise families, then decide they are gay at age 50 or older. Maybe it works in reverse too.

BD66 Level 8 June 2, 2019

You don't wake up one morning and 'decide' you're gay, it's not a case of waking and thinking 'I gotta get me some dick today.'

@Charlene You're SO right! It's a matter of being true to yourself....it just takes so much courage and so much protection (at a job, in a family, etc) that we MUST respect those who do it! (Or...we must respect those who make the difficult decision to transform their bodies so they'll correspond with their true sexual identity!)

Anyone we know there? 🙂

@LucyLoohoo I tried desperately for 26 years to hide my true self..all it got me,and others, was heart break and anger. These last 15 years have been awesome..

@Charlene I'm so glad for you, Charlene! I've had two friends who tried to hide their true gender and both of them broke my heart because their lives were so sad! I wish anyone who ''doesn't believe in the transgender ''thing'' would have a glass or two with me and listen to the stories of Ronnie Sereno and Nate Sisson.

Bullshit maybe went into closet

bobwjr Level 10 June 2, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:355874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.