Agnostic.com

17 11

LINK A wealthy televangelist explains his fleet of private jets: ‘It’s a biblical thing’

You can’t “talk to God” while riding commercial. A likely excuse. While talking to god he should've asked him to speak louder or fix his hearing.

IAJO163 8 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tell you, nothing grinds my gears like rich televangelist assholes.

Of course...

Ken Copeland, and all other preachers who own private jets are hypocritical assholes. They make me want to ... 🤢🤮.

Privileged asshole fleecing his flock and they let him no WWJD here just a greedy asshole

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2019

He scared me...

These people are only half a rung up from pedophiles.

The excuse is extraordinary. Wouldn't they want to be there to get rid of the demons or pray with the passengers.

They don't bother as much as the fools who fall for these con men.

I guess “Nearer Thy God to Thee” doesn’t apply to commercial air craft... except maybe the 737 Max.

Which commandment was that again? Thou shalt not fly commercial? Got it.

These hoodlums are amazing and their acolytes delusional.

What a greedy hypocrite!

Hey, if his "flock" want to throw their money away on some con-man selling Jesus , more power to him. They deserve to get taken.

You beat me to the posting. He is a con artist and people fall for it.

But..but..I thought their God was everywhere. I'm shocked their God won't fly commercial. Shocked I tell you 😉

Who knew god was such a snob?!!

😀

@KKGator , the televangelist who fly private jets with him. LOL

@freeofgod Game, set, and match!!!!

😉

Some people are just too stupid to live.

Here's hoping they all crash, with him on one of them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:356590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.