Agnostic.com

27 1

Happiness

When you’re down, what can bring you back to happy?

LeesaMay 3 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A sunny day, play with my pets, joke with my kids

Music

It used to be shopping-now its spending more time with my animals.

That's called , "Retail therapy ."

A nap, especially with the little dogs at my feet. " Happiness is a warm puppy!

The smell of salt air, the feel of the sun on my skin, the sand between my toes, and waves breaking. Days at the beach are such great therapy....

This face🙂

Her Royal Cuteness.
Every damned time!!!!!

@Donotbelieve If she could, she would say "thank you". She has excellent manners.

Exercise and sometimes agnostic.com. And my kids can get me away from things I'm depressed about. Fishing used to be it but starting to get tired of it

Any good stress reliever , closeness , talking , watching a movie together and spending quality time together !!

Going for a walk n the woods.
Pettign the cat(s).
Riding my bike.
Spendign a day at a nudist club or nude beach.
Going to a favortie pub for a good meal and craft beer.
Sometimes, just watering the yard by hand and letting my midn wander a bit.

Music I love, a walk at sunrise, a good Netflix show, a good Kindle book, a birding hike.

Yesterday I was happy beside getting a job. I had a wonderful time with my friend like always.

Happiness, ha pe nes, a penis

"Happiness is the only good..the time to be happy is now and the way to be happy is to make others so."
Robert Green Ingersoll. American Humanist, 1876

Ha! she said -piness

Ha! she said -piness

Tribute to a much loved comedian who died yesterday. He recorded this song and sold over a million copies . One word has been changed from thenoriginal

Happiness by Ken Dodd - YouTube

Lyrics Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I posses I thank the WORLD I've been blessed With more than my share of happiness To me this old world is a wonderful place And I'm just about the luckiest human in the whole human race I've got no silver and I've got no gold Just a whole lot of happiness in my soul Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I posses I thank the WORLD I've been blessed With more than my share of happiness Happiness to me is an ocean tide Or a sunset fading on a mountain side Or maybe a big old heaven full of stars up above When I'm in the arms of the one I love Happiness is a field of grain Lifting its face to the falling rain I can see it in the sunshine, I breathe it in the rain Happiness everywhere Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I posses I thank the WORLD I've been blessed With more than my share of happiness A wise old man told me one time That happiness is nothing but a frame of mind I hope when you go to measuring my success That you don't count my money count my happiness Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I posses I thank the WORLD I've been blessed With more than my share of happiness Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I posses I thank the WORLD I've been blessed With more than my share of happiness

OOPS!

Unfortunately, in Texas it seems to be a warm gun.

Unfortunately, in Texas it seems to be a warm gun.

If nothing else, time.

To stop punishing myself when I'm feeling bad and just allow it to move through. If it gets too difficult, I may also may turn to journaling, watching something fun, calling a friend, going on this site, or taking a nap.

This site at the moment.

I haven't been genuinely happy for 6 years, all I have is existential angst. Listening to a good song works briefly and so does reading a decent book, besides that I don't have much to add. *shrugs

Music, silly movies, art!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.