Agnostic.com

28 18

LINK Christian TV host: Vegetarian hamburgers are a ‘Luciferian’ plot to change human DNA – DeadState

Some of these guys have to be smoking some awful shit to come up with this stuff.

HippieChick58 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The brain scans of these morons must be fascinating.

As a vegan and a Satanist, I support this

The term "Vegetarian Hamburger" is an oxymoron.
BTW. the tv host in question is an idiot

Boxdoc Level 7 June 13, 2019

So is hamburger when it is composed of beef 😉

That's insane.

Vayton Level 4 June 13, 2019

sure it is

Thank fuck for that! Apparently vegetarians are less likely to become alcoholics and abusers. (and please don’t trot out the Hitler analogy. There will always be exceptions!)

"This is your brain on religion"

Say what you want to believe, declare it to be 'god's truth', and there will be moronic fuckwits who swallow it whole.

Literally nothing we eat today hasn't been genetically manipulated by human endeavors. All of the plants and animals that we farm are completely different from their wild ancestors in some pretty extreme ways. For example: broccoli, cauliflower, bruesel sprouts and kale all originated from the same plant. Eating GMO foods and synthetic proteins is about as bad for you as drinking filtered water, the science backs it up, and with the growing population we can no longer rely on hunting and gathering for sustenance.

It is only a matter of time before we take control of our own genes for the betterment of mankind, but these Ludites are afraid for the most superficial reasons, that technically have already came to be before they were conceived.

I have no issue with improving the food that we eat through genetic manipulation where I have issue with the process is when non food additives such as glyphosate is introduced to allow the food to be resistant to herbicides. For you to state that GMO foods are no more harmful than drinking filtered water does not recognize current science. A recent news story stated that in testing a number of cereals, that are popular with children, they contain many times the recommended safe exposure levels of glyphosate.

@Science-guy We use mosern GMO crops to produce the herbicides and pesticides inside the crop instead of using addives. That is the current science. Adding things to the crop is something we have been doing for a long time, century, roundup is almost 50 years old. Glyphosphate is labeled as "probably carcinogenic" by the WHO, and the US EPA has determined that it is mostly safe.

The way roundup works is by killing plants that are not tolerant to glyphosphate. GM crops have a gene that produces a protein that breaks down glyphosphate.

I think religion rewires their brains!

What idiotic demagoguery!

Me thinks canine or bovine, but you can't fix stupidity 🙄

If you come out of Evangelical religious stock your world view is marred by a book of Revelation plot and future play-out senario. It's because the devil wants your soul that you can fit almost anything in there with that view and followers will believe it. There are many current fringe views.

Antartica is shaped like a human brain. Apparently this has something to do with the flat earth.

Medicines and vaccines are made with aborted fetal parts. When did this start and why was it changed?

Chemtrails are a toxin that is released to kill us all. Apparently the rich have enough money and no longer need yours.

Current belief patterns are designed to make us all dumb as a rock. Who knows? That may be the plan. The way I see things today we are not far off from a "Road Warrior" world existence. The next 50 years will really be a hoot at the way we are going.

Why do the religious find it necessary to link everything back to their fantasies, barring entertaining us of course.

Of course. Isn't it obvious.
I just thought they were a plot to expose stupid people, but what do I know?

Of course it is a load of nonsense but it puzzles me why there should be a market for imitation meat.
Vegetarians are against eating meat, fair enough, so why eat something that copies what they won't eat.
The ony meat substitute I have tried are vegetarian sausages and they were bland and tasteless.

@Ms_McSteven Yes but that's a bit different. I often use Quorn in recipes either with or without minced beef, although without the fat of some beef it can be a bit tasteless. To imitate a beef burger is a bit different

There is a huge market for immitation meat. Some switched to vegan for health reasons and miss the texture and taste. Personally, I don't want a burger that resembles beef, but a patty shaped food that cooks easily and fits in a bun is a great convenience.

They're not?

If God is all-powerful why would he let Lucifer change human DNA?
and if he did then it would be part of God's grand plan.

m16566 Level 7 June 13, 2019

I bet he has a direct line to god/jeeessssus too. Knows exactly what god/jeeeeeessssus wants..

Ohub Level 7 June 13, 2019

Don't they all? 🤪

Though I admit, I am morally opposed to killing an animal to feed myself, I am not in any way involved with any such plot. Personally, I don't care what humans eat or don't eat, and methinks Mr. Wiles should study genetics to a greater degree, as the consumption of meatless foods won't change your DNA to any significant degree. Life feeds on life, be it microbial, plant, or animal. There is simply no avoiding that fact. But the sheer amount of both meatless foods and time it would take to alter one's DNA is all but impossible to achieve without dying of a burst stomach first.

Christian evangelicals are the real demons

To these ignorant christianese, there is a demon behind every issue they have. Truly disgusting!

Where do they come up with this shit?

The only Lucifer followers are those going to Evangelical Churches. So as is common in today's smear politics the right is making things up and smearing the left with their own misdeeds.

Lol... too funny

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.