Agnostic.com

19 10

LINK Christian Hate-Preacher: Gay People Are Selfish Pedophiles Who Must Be Killed | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I really cn't respect a person who equates homosexuality with pedophilia. They are just thinking with less than a full deck, they limit themselves to just a few cards.

snytiger6 9 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lots of child molesters are devoutly religious. I should know. I staffed the reception desk at Family Services for 13 years. Many abusive parents (mostly men) wore religious buttons on their shirts. "God loves unborn children" ... "Abortion stops a beating heart" .... "God is pro-life" and many others. It is really something to see christian pedophiles wearing religious buttons and spouting buybull verses.

SKH78 Level 8 Aug 19, 2019

I think the Catholic Church is largely responsible for the mis-perception that their is a direct correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia. After all the church served as a haven for both groups for centuries.

If he can prove it I'll believe it.

On a per capita basis,the clergy are far more likely to be pedophiles than gays.

He is more than likely a closet pedophile! " Thou dost protest too much "🤨

Typical evangelical hate crap despise it

bobwjr Level 10 June 23, 2019

Lol, what about killing ministers/priests that rape and molest children?

They have God's approval so its o.k

Sounds to me like he's afraid that he's going to miss out on an extra supply of innocent children to molest.

Glad to see Christian tolerance is still alive!

m16566 Level 7 June 22, 2019

The reality is that 98% of pedophiles are heterosexual men. A lot of them are married and there is a larger than expected percentage of them who identify themselves as religious. So the very people who preach this hate may be indulging themselves.

smdh

SKH78 Level 8 June 22, 2019

@Winkiedink54 Shaking My Damn Head.

The tiger has a tale to tell.

i don,t think that whatever goes on inside a mind like that would even be considered thinking.......ever... at all!! like , wow!

mangro Level 5 June 22, 2019

I can see the headlines in six months....

Christian preacher arrested for molesting his 9yr old nephew.

So true

Since when have Christians been worried about evidence?

"they limit themselves to just a few cards." As do most religious believers do.

Yet again, another fucking religutard neglects the FACT that, statistically, pedophiles predominantly identify as heterosexual.
Most of them also identify as christian, too.

And a disproportionate number of clergymen are pedophiles compared to the overall population.

you ever seen hannibal? Good example of this.

@rovingamber I don't watch those kinds of movies. So, no, I don't know what you're talking about.

Insert the words "Catholic priests", "boy scout troop leaders", "church deacons", etc., etc., etc. in place of "gay people". #FucktheEstablishment

If any of the listeners under his tutelage commit a murder, he should be charged with solicitation and conspiracy to commit murder.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.