Agnostic.com

20 16

Well I'll be! Level 8 gets you a t-shirt!!!
Thanks Admin!!!

KKGator 9 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow! That's a real achievement. I read you want to order yourself a t-shirt for that. I've always wanted to achieve some sort of forum title for a while now, but I have so much work that I don't even have time to remember what day of the week it is. If anyone has any tips on what might help me, I'd appreciate any hints. So far, I just ordered a calendar t-shirt from Wilbur Soot Merch Store. By the way, the purple color is just perfect! It was the right choice.

Wow! That's a real achievement. I read you want to order yourself a t-shirt for that. I've always wanted to achieve some sort of forum title for a while now, but I have so much work that I don't even have time to remember what day of the week it is. If anyone has any tips on what might help me, I'd appreciate any hints. So far, I just ordered a calendar t-shirt from Wilbur Soot Merch Store. By the way, the purple color is just perfect! It was the right choice.

This post is a couple of years old.
LOL

Congrats! Some deserve it, because they worked hard for it. I'm confident with growing slowly. I don't have all the time in the world to spend.

Gert Level 7 Mar 20, 2018

3500 Oak Street Apartment 8, Myrtle Beach, S Carolina 29577 please send me my Level 8 shirt as soon as I climb that great height of postings and likings

oh, getting exciting now! this tshirt i'll definitely wear, just to confuse the local airyfairy community 😀

748 more points until I hit level 8!!

I have a new goal in life...
And it's a little sad that I'm not kidding. 😉

Cool I will wear mine with pride

As will I!!!!

where is my T-shirt?

Pffft. I'll probably kick the bucket before I get there. I can't even get past 6.1!

No cake? Forget it then.

Oooo is it a glowy, shiny pink t-shirt?...

Pretty sure I ordered the purple one.

@KKGator we can choooose?..yay!!

@Charlene Purple or black.

@KKGator coool..hmmm

Woo Hoo, I am at least two thirds of the way there!

Do they post to the UK?

I have no idea. You can ask Admin.

@KKGator I only have like 39,000,000,000,000,000 points to go, no rush lol

Whoo Hoo! I think it'll be a while here. It's like a million points between seven and eight.

yep, tooooo righto 🙂

That's good to know,,

eyes widen RIGHT. The quest begins. I will get that goddamn shirt if it kills me.

I'm sure I'll reach level 8 eventually.

Eventually...

It only took me about 4 months. I didn't even realize it until almost a week after it happened.

@KKGator I don't post or comment enough to get points that quickly.

@JosephHarrison Not your fault you aren't as verbose as I am. 😉

I just hit level 7. I thought the Tshirt was a joke. Something to strive for now lol

I've heard at level ten you get a brand new car!

@pthomas59 think a matchbox car

At level 10 you have to go into hospital and get Agnostic.com surgically removed lol

i'll have solarpanelled van, thanks!

Nice T-shirts too!

It does? I've been waiting for weeks. Congrats on Level 8.

I just got the notification today. You, too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.