Agnostic.com

24 3

If you are listening to the voices in your head.. Who's talking?? ?

UkTrutherMark 3 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a cast of thousands. Sometimes, they sing "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider" in unison.

Lol

OMG. That made me bust a gut!

Sounds like A Confederation of Dunces characters.

@DavidBA It's not.

The voice in my head sounds like Jimi Hendrix guitar tone speaking words.

I’m talking to myself. It’s called internal dialogue.

First it’s Sybil. Then
Victoria Antoinette who is self-assured and sophisticated but sometimes it’s
Peggy Lou. She can be so assertive, enthusiastic, and often angry. If she is not angry enough though,
Peggy Ann starts and she can be fearful too.
Mary Lucinda Is a homebody but
Marcia Lynn is so emotional writing all the time and
Vanessa Gail she is so dramatic and plays so much music. Occasionally Mike and Sid start up and then you really have something.

Makes me wonder who posted.

It’s amazing she identified with 17 personalities, I think. This is only a snap shot and I was confused. ?

It's just me. A very angry me that hates me very much.

sigh
I hear ya. ??

Usually all of the different parts of my personality...ocassionally Thomas Jefferson...lol

"I hear voices in my head. But I ignore them and carry on killing." Sean Locke, comedian, on having imaginary friends.

I listen to the voices in my head - but I ignore them and keep killing people anyway ...

Oh hahaha! I just posted the same.

Yes - we both got it from Sean Locke

The only voice in my head is mine.

Always thought it was the left brain arguing with the right brain trying to make it listen to reason.

Recent studidies have sugested that we have a miltitude of informaion processign centers in oru brain that numbers more than three dozen. Each one may have a different voice and sugest a different action. In virutally everyone there is only one dominent voice, but in person who have multiple personalities there are alternatign cominent voices, whee a different part of brain becomes dominent.

All voices in your head are a part of you, and if the voices seem different they just come from different processign centers from different parts of your brain.

This is all very new in terms of discoveries and brain theories, an dso as a disclaimer, i will say I may nto yet have a "perfect" graps of it. However, I do think all voices in our heads comes from different parts of our own brains.

The shadow of your smile.

My friend always says 'The voices in my head are speaking languages I can't inderstand'.

The voices in my head are always me. I talk with myself all the time... chat, argue, joke, sing duets, work through problems, calm myself down, remind myself that I need to wear pants when I leave the house... the usual.

I forgot I left the radio on in the other room.

Joker and Ignatius J. Reilly

The practical and impractical, and logical and illogical often debate but the practical and logical usually win.

Gondor Of The Realm.

I don't hear voices.

Its scary shit when it happens

I dunno but they're assholes

The devil

Depends.

Usually me. Whenever I talk to myself, the voice tends to be my own. Sometimes the odd other person will creep into the picture, usually because they're people I know so well that I know what their thoughts will be on any particular issue; so my mind simulates their presence.

If there is another voice in your mind, it is still your mind talking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.