Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments (101 - 115)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is this 'sex' you are mentioning? Is it similar to cooking, or street fighting? ?

Depending on the mood to be honest! I found music is real good in a concentrated prolonged lovemaking session. But when you are too horny, who cares!

Both, i like music, but you know, sometimes you just can't be bothered to get stereos turned on when youre turned on. Lmao

Without. I have ADD & am very distractable.

Carin Level 8 Oct 22, 2018

With - i can do without ok but with the right music i can go pretty crazy!

Depends on the partner, mood, and timing. If you are TRYING to set up the romantic ambience thing, get that to-do playlist ready ?

Makes no difference to me.

🙂

[wordpress.com]

I made a list. A friend made a YouTube list for it.

Hopefully the videos are still there.

I like making playlists (I have about 96 hours of music playlists that correspond to video playlists to play with the music, which has yielded some awesome results) and burning mix CDs with specific flow or tasks or energy types in mind, it's one of my serious hobbies.

Your link didn't work for me, but I was able to track down what I think you were posting. [passionofthegrice.wordpress.com]

@AlPastor I choose to blame mobile technology for this. Apologies for the extra steps needing to be taken. I'll honestly be a little amazed if half the videos on the list are still up lol

Yes, I like the music during sex very much.

Music is what I do and that includes sex. Golden oldies include the Dark Side of the Moon and any trancey, dreamy music. Don't want to be distracted as it were.

When I am All Biz... other than a Warm Body is a Distraction... I will provide all She Needs... or Die trying. I can Rock a woman's world Without! My Final Answer.

Without.

JAZZ , low and slow

Depends on the mood. it can be awesome all planned out with a bit of lional richie playing or it can be a feverish fuck over a table where music is the last thing on your mind.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.