Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, definitely yes!

I have done both, and enjoyed both. Sometimes the music was an intrusion, sometimes it paired nicely with our music.

It's a case by case basis thing. Do note, however, that sometimes it is good to just concentrate on each other with NO distraction, save those you make of each other. There isn't much better than just losing yourselves into yourselves in mutually made bliss and with full attention, one to the other.

As background, seldom "driving force"!

Stroking to the rhythm?

Absolutely! Crazy music for crazy awesome sex with my lady, just increases the intensity!

Come to my house I need a test subject for Chopin what beautyful music.

It doesn't matter to me, so whatever she likes is fine with me.

It depends on the type of music! That's why I have a playlist specifically for that occasion. Otherwise it can be too distracting.

Sex is good either way. You could play a car wreck in loop during sex(maybe teen years) and still have fun

sometimes yes .... sometimes no - just grunting and moaning !

Absolutely music with sex! Especially during foreplay.

Doesn't matter

YES, Please. With OR without! ??

Hmmmm. It saddens me to say I don't have a preference. I was thinking at first DEFINITELY yes, but then I thought, what if I start listening to the music and not my partner? What if I start SINGING?!

I'm gonna say tentative no.

I think your partners singing might ruin the mood, especially if he was not good at it...the singing I mean.

Think of it as an immersive experience like being drawn into a great movie and it’s emotional triggers. A beautiful soundtrack enhances a film and it can also enhance sex. And, as others have said it can be totally irrelevant.

Instrumental music is best, I think

Definitely without. It puts me off!

KenG Level 6 Apr 22, 2018

Its always good to have some slow jams playing in the back griund when u are hitting the sheets,
teddy pendergass ,barry white ,sade, & r kelly are some of my favorites when I am knocking the boots.

Dose not matter

Either or really

Am seeing him tonight in Houston.

Well, I grew up in California in the 60s, so upon reading this question, my first response was:

Drugs, Sex, Rock and Roll 🙂

Of course, with or without; either way is fine.

marga Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

EUROPA, by Gato Barbieri definitely, check it out......

It depends on the partner and music.

Sexy music is a difinite plus. Zero 7 is a favorite.

With!!! Music helps set the mood for me and can practically be foreplay by itself. When we lived in a crowded apartment complex, we needed the audio to drown out our involuntary music...

Zster Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

What? I'mbusy here

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.