Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK ‘Pete is a fraud’: South Bend activists and former city officials demand Buttigieg resignation

Yeah, yeah, it's a right-leaning media outlet. That's because liberal bias corporate media doesn't choose to publish the truth about those they think will keep progressives out of office. Shame on them, this stuff matters.

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So true about fake news....they are not "liberals" they are pandering corporations pro gay pro abortion ....CNN MSNBC MAIN STREAM MEDIA ...fake news Fox is creationist Ann Coulter shills hate Atheists force all women to stay pregnant... .so Mayor Pete gets a pass like BILLARY and all her FELONIES

You'll always find naysayers. And there will always be someone to the Left of anyone.

This is how the Republican get elected. The Left divide up and kill off their own best and brightest while the Republicans unite no matter what. Let's take a lesson from them.

@SeaGreenEyez So, who is?

@SeaGreenEyez There's a brave answer for us! 😉

Yeah it does..

Yup Republican strategy SOP

bobwjr Level 10 July 1, 2019

I have had serious reservations about him since he first appeared on the national scene. I still don't know who is behind him, but I know that if he even gets the Vice Presidency they will own him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.