Agnostic.com

36 1

What's the one thing you tried but will never do again?

Redcupcoffee 7 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Coke. It's like nitrous bulbs for rich people.

Absinthe! Scary red eyed little Kylie Minogue fairies - no thanks 😉

Nomad Level 6 Mar 19, 2018

When I was much much younger. I had just had a break up and was sulking in my beer at a bar. Got to talking to this woman and we ended up having a one night stand. The sex was good, I was kind of left empty after words something was off. The wham bam thank you mame was not fulfilling at all.

What one thing? So many that I can't pick one, if I had a dollar for every time I said "Well I never have to do that again". Something I am trying to teach my daughter, try it, you may hate it and you may love it.
But the things that stand out are some of the things I have eaten, I have put some things in my mouth that I have truly regretted. Most of the things I will never do again aren't things I wouldn't if the opportunity came up again, but I am looking for new things to try.

Marriage

Living with a stripper. I say this with little confidence I have the strength of my conviction.

Beets and avocados. Every time I try them, I think I'll like them, but nope! I'm sure you didn't mean food, but I'm sticking to my answer! 😉

Acid was fun but only did it the once because I don't like the odds of a bad trip. Also unknowingly smoked a heroin laced joint one time, it scared the shit out of me that I actually enjoyed it so much, I won't ever smoke anything I haven't rolled myself nowadays.

Campari shots. It felt like my gums were burning and I thought I was bleeding internally. That was a terrible experience. But I'm pretty sure I'll do something else stupid.

Long distance relationship. One burnt, twice shy.

I will never go in the Navy again....I had a lot of good times but it was mostly mentally and physically stressful. One of the best days of my life was getting out. When I think times are tough, I just remember those days and I am thankful for my freedom.

Nuke Level 5 Mar 14, 2018

Marriiage. Not because it failed. It didn't, still married after 23 yrs. To the ame woman. Take THAT most conservitives. The work leading up to it was just too much. At the time I was just begining to question my religiion. So I did the whole church thing. Mostly for MY father.
NEVER AGAIN

The one thing? Way more than that.

Soldiering

My ex wife talked me into kinky shit once. It hurt so bad I will never do that again!!!

I would tell you but it’s a public forum. Let’s just say I was open minded. I’m a little more picky now.

Christianity.

When I was young I planned on being a prize fighte. But I had a problem with my hands. The referee kept stepping on them.

Bingo and a threesome

LOL That sounds like a band name. I can even see the cover art! LOL

yes it does lol, threes a crowd would be a great name too lol

Sex on a beach, without a towel. Sand gets EVERYWHERE that it shouldn't!

Shrooms

Picking Fly Shit off of Pepper with Boxing Gloves on!

A relationship.

marriage

• Driving 800+ miles (~13 hours) straight overnight, after being awake for about 15 hours (full day of work and an evening class). I was a total hazard on the road.
  • Canned beets.
  • Mincemeat pie.
  • Anything containing sage.

Indian food. I would rather eat an Indian.

They're good with onions and garlic

@steve148 Sounds yummy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.