Agnostic.com

30 37

This seems to be the only community where I have people that like me.

I have 5 people on my Messenger whom talk to me and I know them in person. They are my close friends. At my living center I have no friends, same with at work. On FB I have 42 "friends" on there that ignore me. (2 people on there like me every once in a while) I like this community we have here. I've never felt more welcomed in any community before. People don't like people whom are nice and caring all the time. I'm not a mean person. I stay in my room a lot because all the young people here talk like 15-year-olds with no common sense. I can't relate to any of them. I sit with 3 teenage adults at meal time. I wear my headphones so I don't have to engage in their childish drama. So when I'm on here, I feel like I can relate to most of you guys. You're all intelligent and I get high on intelligent conversations. Thanks guys! πŸ™‚

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first thing I noticed about this site is, how kind people are towards each other. People seem to actually care, that my friends is very refreshing.

Yes it is.

It’s such a cool site. I hope it stays this way and, I agree, the people are great!

Absolutely agree. Hope it always goes well for you, Sarahroo29.

I love coming here too! I'm happy you feel that way! Everyone needs a place to feel welcome, sorry you have to put up with people who aren't mature! I work with a lot of younger people which is fine, but they say the word "like" too much for me.

I don't use that word much.

That's because we are intelligent and discerning. Anyone who doesn't like you should probably schedule a CT Scan or something. (;

Zster Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

Lol.

It's sort of a place of refuge, isn't it, Sarah? We're all glad you're here, too.

Thanks.

You're always welcome Sarahroo29.

Thanks.

I think most people here are non-judgemental,

I don't judge anyone because I don't want anyone to judge me.

I am, don't think no one's going to hell kinda judgemental but if someone says something stupid I think no myself, what a twat.

I'm glad you are here, and btw I often enjoy yours posts. I feel similarly about agnostic.com and the people on it.

Me too.

yeaaahhhhh!!! We all try and make each other here happy and welcome!

Yes, me too.

We don't talk on messenger but I hope you include me on your list of people who like you - because I do like you! πŸ™‚

Jnei Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

Hi. Sure.

I'm pretty sure a lot of us share that sentiment. I definitely dislike facebook and such for that very reason. 281 friends and we talk to like, 2.
(Well my facebook has like 15 people haha. I'm not that social)

Me either.

I haven't been on Facebook in years and found it to be more of a a Gossip Community, so I got nothing beneficial from it.

I am a friend and I love you.

Awe thank you. πŸ™‚

I just joined the community. I like most people that I meet in communitys like this. I live near Portland, OR and we have a large Atheist/Agnostic/Humanist community here. I am old(74) but still willing to learn. So Hello Sarahroo29.

I grew up in Hillsboro, OR. Hi. I'm in CO now.

@Sarahroo29 (wheres hillsboro and what and wheres CO) I have a map of U.S can look up but a clue would be nice as its a big place-

@jacpod Hillsboro is a city in Oregon. Colorado is next to New Mexico and Nevada. Why?

@Sarahroo29, because you are so much larger than our small island and you have masses of different places and everyone just posts the 2 letters that stand in for the state name - If I know what the letters mean I can look up where it is on the map then to see where it is you are. The U.S, is forty times the size of the UK ,which itself made up of four different countries

@jacpod Sorry.

@Sarahroo29 absolutely no sorry neccessary - My geography is so bad I got minus 4 percent in my O level paper but was pleased to see you are just above sunny california (and i have been there)

@jacpod Cool.

That is awesome.

MoniB Level 6 Mar 14, 2018

Yes.

It sucks to not have friends around you. I’m glad you found a place to fit in.

Yay. Thanks.

At first,this felt like a place to belong,not anymore. It's no different from other social groups.

@atheist Me too.

@atheist good for you,not me. Enjoy as it lasts.

Yh I've only been active on this a few days but it's a cool vibe. Get to talk to like minded people that are all different but not in a creepy weirdo way.

Yep.

This defintely is a good place to be and I'm also so grateful it exists and the people here are respectful and warm and caring.

I'm so glad you feel good about being here.

Yes, thank you.

We're happy to have you as well. Please don't be concerned with your number of friends. It is my presumption that you ask for more out of friendship than most do, especially in the form of the internet. You do you girl!

Okay, thanks.

Happy to have you here, and I've experienced what you talk about. It can be frustrating. It's the disrespect of my right to believe as I've experienced the world. We all have that right.

Yes.

Hugs Sarah Roo Roo! πŸ™‚

Thanks.

When you are around people who think like you do the feeling is not just love but acceptence. Glad you found this place, I know I am.

BillF Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

Yes it is a great place.

I think you’re a very bright, caring and cordial person. It’s a pleasure to have you on here.

Thank you.

Be calm, I grew up not that far away from where you are - I couldn't wait to turn 18 and leave. The politics and religion of your area ARE NOT the norm, no matter what they say. Study, Learn, move on and leave 'em behind as a bad memory.

You are wrong, noone anywhere likes you.....

JK πŸ˜›

Lol.

So are you saying that you like it here?

JimG Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

Yes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.