Agnostic.com

12 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I still don't get how he doesn't know they are in the country they were born in...does he think Italians and Irish should go back? What about his own wife and her family? What about the Vietnamese that fled? The man is definitely a moron when it comes to knowing history, so I know a lot of what he says is plain ignorance...pile on top of that his racist remarks, we have an ignorant racist as president...

As a centrist, I don't necessarily agree to what any particular congress person says...they represent their state and state interests...they belong in congress because their constituents voted them there...smart, intelligent and insightful women that need a bit of polishing, but they speak for their voters...how does he equate what they are trying to do with anything so horrible that he would go that low to use their sex and race to try to make them look bad? He is showing his obvious misogyny and bigotry as a white male...

I really wanted to retire and just spend the rest of my days in bliss, but I can't have this idiot pit Americans against Americans like he does...most of us are better than that and we deserve a president who knows it.

He is showing he is a sociopath. I have known five in my life. They could never relate to anything you are talking about. EVERYTHING in the world is about them period. They don't have the ability to feel love or empathy, but they do feel anger and rage. They can't change the way their brain works anymore than you can change the way the Universe works.

Of course . They all are . Including relatives and friends . Shit

He is making me insanely mad

Yes it does..absolutely..😠

If you disagree with Trump and think his words are racist, but remain quiet, you are complicit. By staying quiet you give implicit permission to the perpetrator, making you just as guilty as the perpetrator.

Just ask the vicitms of Naxi Germany 1933 to 1945
That population was silent too as the Nazi's rose to power and began their atrocities. The populace remained silent, turned a blind eye, then attemted to rationalize it all away, and we observe what happened next.

t1nick Level 8 July 16, 2019

To me, this IS 1939 Germany. I had a dream about a year ago. Uniformed officers were blocking a bridge near my home and stopping cars.
Quite disturbing. Especially to a minority. But it may not be far off.

@PondartIncbendog

The parallels are disturbing.

Nazi Germany is the only history that pertains to politics, ever. It's an objective fact from quality sources. -D.Z.

@DZhukovin

Im not sure I agree. Would have to process and research that claim.

@t1nick Haha, not bad!

@ToolGuy

I was being sarcastic, but what was ridiculous about it? -D.Z.

That is one way to flush out the racists! It will be interesting to see how tRump manages to try to get re-elected without the vote of the people he has been attacking and offending.

THHA Level 7 July 16, 2019

I agree - people know if they're racist or not.

His supporters have always known. They love it. ‘Tells it like it is’ is code for: ‘speaks aloud what’s in our deepest black hearts’.

Nonsense.

@altschmerz
He's far from my favorite person. But the statement and article are nonsense.

@altschmerz
Nonsense.

Excuse me, Dude. Nonsense Your opinion is nonsense. It is clearly true. You are complicit in all the damage he is doing, especially to the ecosystem. How insane is it that someone would destroy their own ecosystem. He is doing this which is an assault on everyone. You like more mercury in your air and water? Clean coal?? LMAO. You like gyphosate and chlorpryrifos in your food. You obviously have no idea.

@Healthydoc70
Interesting departure from the racism post Doc. I agree that we as a species are contaminating our environment. I'm not sure that we can blame President Trump exclusively for that. But I respect your opinion.

No shit

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2019

I have been an Democrat, peace activist and environmentalist my entire adult life.

Since age 18, I have fought against Republicans to end wars, for health care, medical insurance, abortion rights, civil rights, education, clean air and water, women's rights, housing for poor people, to protect national parks and recreation areas, to address the Earth's climate crisis, rights of minorities, poor people, gay people, the elderly and the disabled, end gun violence and more.

I cannot understand why anyone voted for Trump.

As a volunteer, I register high school seniors to vote each April and September.

Vote Republicans out of office!

And I still respect your choice of lifestyle. And here I am...... a Conservative who voted for President Trump.

I agree, get the fucking righties and /pol/ morons out. -D.Z.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374989
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.