Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump writes to the prejudices of his supporters and this article hits the truth of fracture lines running through America

The one truth in his comments was when he said that a lot of people agreed with him.

A lot more than I would have thought before he got elected. Very disappointing and and scary.

Bottom line...you are either for racial equality and diversity in this country or you are not. There is no sitting on the fence on this issue.

I know what side I have always been on...there is no longer compromise for me if anyone thinks like he does...

Scary ain't it..😠

Great article. Many of historical facts pointed out. DJT is in only uncovering a divide that was always there. Now that we are aware of the cancer we need to collectively come up with a solution.

Unity Level 7 July 17, 2019

Excellent, thought provoking editorial.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.