Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK 20 Quotes From Children’s Books Every Adult Should Know

This is wonderful, very uplifting.

HippieChick58 9 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In recent years, I've adopted a Dr. Suess quote as something of a mantra: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind."

Except for No.1... Trump, and his supporters are most definitely not smarter than they think they are. They are not even as smart as they think they are.

And remember. This is your country too.

Excellent....

A long way from just another brick in the wall.

Wonderful! I worry that kids aren't getting any of this any more. All of the books quoted have been around for a while. I am realizing that I don't even know what is new in kids books

All good 👌😊

Really good stuff.

Why is it that some of the best books on the market are YA fiction? While many adults are reading the third piece of useless, formulaic tripe crapped out this year by the likes of Daniel Steele or James Patterson, I’m
reading things like the Darkstar Trilogy by Kevin Emerson, which was excellent.

It’s pretty pathetic when 13 year olds are reading at a far higher level than most adults.

I should remember these!

Ohub Level 7 July 19, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:376213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.