Agnostic.com

20 5

Do you think taking yourself out to eat alone is weird?

I’ve done it several times before and just needed to know what you guys think. I’ve always made ways to have fun, rather with people or alone.

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not at all, I do it every now and then and I enjoy it!

I do it all the time but I'm not a good judge of weird or crazy I also talk to myself but it's usually the only intelligent conversation I have.

No. It's a food providing business and I am in need of food.

Zster Level 8 Aug 5, 2019

Always check a new place out alone, and if I really like it then I take my friends.

I don't think it's odd at all. I am in professional sales and eat out alone all the time.

At least you have good company when you are alone 😉

Lol yes!!!

I used to live months at a time in hotels, or company housing, often where no one else spoke english. Eating alone became usual and meeting people to share time with became easy for me

I have a great time with myself. It's my time to relax and think. Keep doing it. Nothing wrong with that.

I have done that on a occasion.

When I traveled on business, I often had to eat alone. NOT AS MUCH FUN as having a good friend/loved one! But, the book idea's a good one...and building a relationship with your server makes it fun, too.

I do it all the time. I Norma use the time to think, or I'll read some. It's very relaxing.

I've done it, no big deal.

Perhaps the best company one can have.

zesty Level 7 Aug 4, 2019

Not at all. I do it once in a while. And no one is complaining about me using my phone while I eat.

Only if you bring along your pet unicorn.

I do it all the time and bring a book.

I do it all the time. Also with my grand daughter who at 10 years old has the sharpest tongue when it come to restaurant evaluationts/

why would it be weird?

All the weird stares I get from people when o do.

@EmeraldJewel you're worried about what they say in Sallisaw? There are barely even 2 people in Sallisaw so it may be required that you eat alone.

I go out alone once in a while, not weird at all.

I do it from time to time. Usually I am on my work laptop but sometimes I like to just people watch.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:384046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.