Agnostic.com

11 6

LINK Texas police apologize after white officers on horseback lead black man through street on rope.

Seriously. No...SERIOUSLY!?!? WTFlyingF! Absolutely shameful. (But they did nothing wrong. This is allowed. WTF!) 😡

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Galveston TX ....another place safe for some whites ONLY....walking while black NOT RECOMMENDED

According to the broadcast news, the Chief said that the officers did not violate policy and will not be disciplined, but that since the video has been spread, they will look into changing the policy. In other words, this was a standard practice; until they got caught!

WTH were these asshats thinking? Betcha not about The Golden Rule........

Well, Texas, so not unexpected;(

That arrest does look demeaning ... how come there's no training in sensitivity?
Oh right, it happened in America, so it's given a pass.

Wow. I'll say it backwards. woW!"

All officers should be fired,including their commanding officers.Also,if this is not a hate crime what is?It was perpetrated against a black man solely because he is black!😠

The rope wasn't around his neck. Progress!
👌😎

Wow! But I feel correct! 😕

I'm sorry...... Never works when an offender says Sorry officer. Fucking asses need to be held responsible, fired or loss of pay, and sued.

It’s Texas! They are only a very few more steps civilized than Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

Be careful or you may be hearing from lawyer representing Saudi Arabia and/or Pakistan.

The officers should apologize themselves if they don't then unemployment line for them

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:384890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.