Agnostic.com

42 6

Can you think of a 15 character or less atheist statement for my glasses arm?

I'm ordering ne glasses and Was going tp pay the $4 extra for engraving on the arms. Any ideas for a short statement other secular people might appreciate?

MsAl 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fossils!

Where am I?

Magic isn't real

Edu_0 Level 4 Aug 14, 2019

Magic is just another word for the application of wild thinking, just FYI before an atheist appears stupid.

Or what about imagine no religion?

How about your name?

Shit, sixteen characters:

Aham Brahmasmi

Thou art god

Did you ever order these?

No I just got plain ones. I might next time. I was short on money and didnt have any for an extra "non work" pair.

" No God, No problems."

If you tend to loose things , I'd suggest your phone number and name . If the thing you loose most often is yourself , the phone number of someone close to you and your name . Remember the print will be tiny , so the only person likely to read then while you're wearing them , would have to be someone very close to you .

They're $6 glasses. Im not really worried about loosing them. Just want to make a statement/ signal other like minded people..
Although of I do loose them it would might inspire thought or some sort of reaction from the finder, although I wouldnt see it.

Don't ask u won't like it

Prove God.

Holy Shit.

No gods no masters [assuming spaces don't count as characters]

What about contrarian?

I wouldn't dare.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:388553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.