Agnostic.com

52 3

QUESTION The Bible Says The World Is Going To End On June 24, 2018

Well, if you've got a bucket list you might wanna take a look at it.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yaaaay!...again!..

I don't doubt it. Guess I should just get the pizzas.

This right here...this is how I know we would be friends...lol!

I'd bring the beer, but as I previously stated, I'm going to be out of town. Sorry to miss it

At least Teump won’t get to have his military parade. ??‍♀️

Ha!

OK, cool, can I wear the same T shirt I wore last time?

only if you have washed it since then.

@HippieChick58 ahhh, always conditions! I'll wash the T Shirt if you guarantee this is the one.

In a way this is funny but then when you think about the orange-hued shitstorm we're living through... It's definitely possible.

My exact first thought when I read it....incredulous to maybe their on to something...haha

Think I'll spend it at the Restaurant at the end of the Universe, wonder if reservations are needed?

I would probably get it to a debate with the Cow and miss the whole thing. (Douglas Adams reference)

Sounds good to me. I mean, really. Any day now works.

Doomsday prophets are full of baloney.

Party!

godef Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

Bah humbug! My 70th birthday is July 12 no gawd is making me miss that celebration!

Yeah, they love to stir up the controversy and 15 minutes of fame, but you don't see many of them giving away their cars and homes.

They ought to be made to register the event, and submit a deposit of a hefty guarantee for all the unnecesary angst they cause the simple people of the world. Of course, IF the world did actually end, they would get their deposit back.

Brilliant! I would go further - they should automatically forfeit all their property/asssets the day after the said date - put your money where your mouth is 🙂

And here we go again

Again?

Allegedly the worlds ended multiple times(next one is april 18th 2018...and facebook etc are deleting the posts cos nobody wants us knowing da troof)..

jesus comes once a year..just to get some choccy eggs,why would he want to bring rapture!!!? 😉

I just want to see all the nude Christians floating to heaven ... Hope there are some good looking women amongst them ...

Ah, the day before I have pay my monthly internet bill. That's convenient. If the world would obligingly end just a few days before I wouldn't have to pay my monthly mobile as well. Mustn't be greedy I suppose. 🙂

One of these days the world will end as predicted by some whackos, and we'll all think, 'Holy S--t, they were right!"

Bet you $500,000 it doesn't.

Why? when your dead you won't care about bucket lists and many supposed end of days dates have come and gone already so excuse me being sceptical but im not going to sweat it. the end of humans is coming sooner than later but we will no when its started. in fact I feel it already has.

Hahaha.... Sigh maybe I should start writing end of the world predictions. Who's up for the Clownpocolyps?

I can't keep track of how many times I've lived through the end of the world, and that's just the pronouncements in English! I know there have been a few others in Arabic. I don't know how many have been announced in languages I'm not literate in, and I speak more than most Americans!

English, French, Spanish, Arabic, ASL, and I understand German a bit, if anyone is curious. Current levels of fluency depend on how much I've practiced lately.

Oh no, not again!

When we see the world's going to end, all we have to do is pray to Jesus that we've started believing, he'll forgive our sins, and we can live forever in bliss in our mansion in the sky. Whoopedoo! 🙂

Well, I'm going to be out of town. I suppose I'll have to miss it

Please look me up. Not desperate, not lonely but love a stone fireplace lol I cannot play am a horrible singer but an excellent lyricist. The biggest thing missing in my life is a horse. Horses love you no matter what.

Yeah I know, they keep on moving back the date because it never keeps happening.

See you in hell......mabe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39035
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.