Agnostic.com

52 3

QUESTION The Bible Says The World Is Going To End On June 24, 2018

Well, if you've got a bucket list you might wanna take a look at it.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh well. Perhaps it's for the best - the world's been getting a bit shit anyway.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 18, 2018

Well that sucks... my birthday is the 28th. I guess I'm going to miss this one, that is if I don't kick it before then anyway.

You know, if they keep predicting The End Of The World, sooner or later they will get it right!

The world already ended on December 21, 2012. We only exist in the matrix computer program that our consciousness was downloaded into on December 20, 2012. We just don't realize it. Lol.

That explains sooo much!

I mean varying end dates

I always enjoy these updates. Hasnt this come up a number of times in the past 20 years or so?

Clickbait, with more graphics and ads than text, and more clicks for "next page"? I'll pass.

Well it will be the end of the world for some people - people die every day.....

Oh No! Not again!

Given the evangelical love for Cadet Bone Spurs and his utter lack of knowledge of how the world works this is possible. That could be the day that Kim Jun Un punches the button because the phone number that the orange one gave him for Stormy Daniels was a number for Jim Bakers prepper supply company.

BillF Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

One can only hope! Hahaha!

Without looking at it, the bible says no such thing. In fact, the bible is not aware of any of these dates. People that read into this nonsense are the ones making the prediction. IF the bible ever appeared to predict anything it was because the NT writers wanted to use the OT writing to claim their NT writing was valid. It was never a factual prediction from the start. There is even an instance of writngs about Cyrus the Great being confused with Jesus Christ simply to "fulfill prophesy."

And, when it does not happen, it will not deter a single "true believer." They will namufacture some excuse for why it did not happen, or say the God was just testing them. See Leon Festinger's book, WHEN PROPHECY FAILS.

Will some more crazies commit suicide on that day, like the Heaven's Gate cult? If so, should we do something to save them?

Oh boy. I better hurry up and get to level 8

Zzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when it's over (again)

Ho boy, we'll get our freebee in no time!!

LOL! I like that!!

I am not goning to let this prevent me from enjoying the National Farmer's Union Convention on that weekend.

Good for you! Keep going as you intend to be going, best plan ever!

I think this is the 100th or so time the world is going to end, since I turned 30

It's so hot in Central Texas in June it will be a relief.

Gonna save $$$ , watch the show here in oz, then catch plane to USA and get to see it again

I like that plan!

Prepare for another disappointment, if I'm wrong, I'll follow Jesus 🙂

The End of the World has come and gone many times for me.

WHO WANTS ALL OF MY STUFF AND MONEY! Time to tell 'the boss' what he can do with his monday morning pep talk....!

According to whose calendar

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39035
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.