Agnostic.com

36 6

If time were to freeze for everyone except for you, for one day, what would you do?

Mea 7 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are The Langoliers eating away the fabric of time? Are there ramification from your actions in still time? Will trace evidence be left if you commit larceny on a grand scale?

Let's say there's no repercussions.

@Mea Provide the defense is down send a virus to every missile silo command prompt and disable all the nuclear functions then set a course for every ICM to land in the Marianas trench so when time starts back all warheads would head right to the bottom of the ocean. Set up a 1 time skim program to take 1% of ever millionaire billion asset management (1% is a lot of money for all those think greedy) Have the funds deposited into a Cayman Island offshore account.

Look for the incongruous Police Box, because clearly something broke physics and if I'm the only one moving, I certainly don't want the monsters to find me, first.

Beware the Weeping Angels.

wedgy trump and take the snap when time unfreezes

Catch up on sleep

miffy Level 5 Mar 18, 2018

Wow, some great answers. And here my sophmoric brain went to tatooing a penis on Trumps face, and shaving off whatever that is on his head. Then it got darker. Rounding up all the crooks in DC, zip-tying them together back to back in a circle and delivering them to Mueller's office.....or Gitmo. In my defense, I have the flu.

Pray to God, because stopping time for a day is clearly beyond the scope of science. 😉

Which God. Could be the devil or that evil villain in batman with that stopwatch.

Would that include cameras and other surveillance equipment? 🙂

marga Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

Yes--let's say they're also frozen.

But wear gloves and a hair net.

Acquire financial stability so I can quit working.

Sleep in

I'd probably go to a secluded beach and pamper myself with no tan lines, good music, a good book and some lovely drinks for the day. Just me, the beach, the waves and the sun enjoying some one-on-one time together. Afterwards, watch the sunset, go home and eat a nice meal and take a bath. Just a decompress day all to myself.

LizL Level 5 Mar 18, 2018

You bunch of virtue signalling liars!
"I'd go to the library and read a book"
"probably run a bubble bath"
Yh right mate.
More likely to purge, perv, rob or do some other unscrupulous act.
You wouldnt just do some normal everyday sh!t
I'd spend half the time plotting where to hide all the sh!t Id take. :]

@Shawappa44820 now THAT sounds genuine!!

Definitely improve my financial situation

Steal... Everything

Borrow a car, acquire as much cash from banks as possible, hide it, and slowly start improving my financial status. Get some expensive groceries I rarely indulge in. Grab a bunch of premade sandwiches and stuff, and distribute them to homeless people I see in my journeys. Smaller home decorating items that are a bit luxurious.

I'd definitely be tempted to put some "holes" in the local, Teapublican dominated political establishment. I'd probably be unable to actually do it, since I have morals.

I'm being realistic. I don't know how to fly an airplane, it would take to long to drive to DC or NYC to do significant damage to the national political establishment and banking sector, even if I stole a Lotus and a bunch of caffeine pills.

No time running gasoline would not burn.

@azzow2 , I'm assuming there has to be a field of entropy/time still functioning around me and possibly some close items.

1. Become rich
  2. Make everyone lose their keys
  3. Take selfies in tons of places that I would normally never have access to.
  4. Study how time being frozen effects atomic particles.

Shave tRUMP's head.

Channel Stephen Hawking and ask him WTF is happening?

I'd do all the cool crimes. I mean why not! They're cool crimes. Especially bank robbery, the coolest crime of all. Or I'd rob a mormon temple and take all their gold.

I would Google, "What to do if time stops for everyone but you", and hope I get some tips on it.

I would just enjoy the silence

Release Trump's tax records

The possibilities are endless.

Self improvement day.

Play a crazy elaborate prank on a bunch of high-profile people all at the same time. It might involve a bit of light theft to accomplish, which I'd be hesitant to do, but I could probably like label stuff and who it belongs to or something so it could all be returned.

Go to St Louis, find a Porsche dealer and drive the most expensive 911 like a mad man.

I can't say. My machine is almost ready!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.