Agnostic.com

36 6

If time were to freeze for everyone except for you, for one day, what would you do?

Mea 7 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The possibilities are endless.

Sleep in

wedgy trump and take the snap when time unfreezes

Acquire financial stability so I can quit working.

Pray to God, because stopping time for a day is clearly beyond the scope of science. 😉

Which God. Could be the devil or that evil villain in batman with that stopwatch.

Look for the incongruous Police Box, because clearly something broke physics and if I'm the only one moving, I certainly don't want the monsters to find me, first.

Beware the Weeping Angels.

Would that include cameras and other surveillance equipment? 🙂

marga Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

Yes--let's say they're also frozen.

But wear gloves and a hair net.

Catch up on sleep

miffy Level 5 Mar 18, 2018

I'd probably go to a secluded beach and pamper myself with no tan lines, good music, a good book and some lovely drinks for the day. Just me, the beach, the waves and the sun enjoying some one-on-one time together. Afterwards, watch the sunset, go home and eat a nice meal and take a bath. Just a decompress day all to myself.

LizL Level 5 Mar 18, 2018

Watch "I Love Lucy" and "Seinfeld" reruns.

Self improvement day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.