Agnostic.com

12 2

How many of you are being told that posts are no longer available when you click on them?

It's been happening a lot to me lately. The most frustrating was when I'd just taken the time to write a somewhat lengthy response to a post which was lost when I was told the part was no longer available. Seems like a bug that needs fixing.

Edit: I don't think it's that I've been blocked or that the poster has taken down the post because I come back later and am able to access the posts.

UpsideDownAgain 7 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah that happens. Nothing new.

I’ve not seen any more than normal. If you’re curious ask the person whom posted the material why they decided to delete it.

I've been getting a lot of them, but then I follow a number of people. The alerts for those say something like "a member you follow has commented on a post which has been deleted".

It's happened to me, I wonder why for a moment and then, move along. For it is not something that I choose to waste any more time on.

It happens at times. Very rarely to my actual posts... more so to others' posts I have replied to. So I think either the user has deleted their own post or blocked me heh

Not blocking yourself, are ya? 😉

@UpsideDownAgain Well then why would the page notify me that a post I replied to has been deleted... I would never be able to reply in the first place if i block someone... their posts become invisible to me

Maybe posts just get deleted, but there seems to be more than I would expect

Yes, exactly. It's been happening once or twice every day to me lately.

This also happens in FB. It might be related to a space problem or even have something to do with the poster deciding to withdraw. It might be because of length and age with a shorter post covering the subject better.

This occurs occasionally.

It occurs infrequently. Today I found one, yet it let me reply. Strange. I think they occur when someone blocks you.

Not often, but it continues. The vague generic description in place of the post is not that informative… And yes, I want to remember ‘who they were,’ and not waste my time again on a response..

Varn Level 8 Sep 2, 2019

Hmm...haven't run into that. Could be that the member has been removed?

Nah, it's happening with a number of different people on different posts. If I come back a while later and try again, the posts are fine.

@creative51 That I can believe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.