Agnostic.com

53 8

How much caffeine do you consume daily?

I know of people at work that have 5-8 cups! I have 2 espressos a day. I cut back from 3. Some coworkers start with a huge energy drink. I don't consume other caffeine products often. How much caffeine do you consume?

4EvanSake 6 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

4 cups a day. Why mess with a good thing? All hail the person who put hot water on beans. And lo, it was good.

What type of coffee do you usually drink? I use nespresso pods.

@4EvanSake I have a one-cup Keurig knock-off (Mr. Coffee), and I use a refillable basket so I don't throw away those plastic pods and add to the landfills. 🙂 What type of coffee depends on what's on sale but preferably organic.

5-8 cups...? Amateurs! I've had more than that by 10am!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 19, 2018

@WizardBill I drink lots of water. Hot, with coffee in it.

Is a whole pot of coffee a lot? I don’t know anymore these days. ?

2 or 3 cups a day but my cups probably bigger than yours

Much bigger ?

Drink it constantly tbh.

How many would you say?

@4EvanSake at least two pots.

too much. i take a 1litre flask of instant coffee to work and will have had at least 1 cup before work, sometimes 2. After about 5pm i drink decaff
I will also have drunk at least 2 litres of water as well
Its no wonder im always pulling the truck over for a wee 🙂

I try not to consume any during the work week because I've noticed if I have coffee in the morning I crash around 2-3pm. If I drink only water that doesn't usually happen. I may have a coffee or two on the weekends though.

On an average day, none. Occasionally I'll drink a cup of Earl Grey tea or green tea, but that's about it.

Um...a lot? At least 6 cups a day. It probably doesn't do much for me anymore, just a habit. Sometimes on the weekends I go for the 2 shot Redeyes. 🙂

2-3 cups of coffee in the morning. Then, water for the rest of the day.

1-2 cups in am-usually only one.

1 strong cup every morning. Real strong espresso coffee, not coffee flavored water that most people call coffee.

One cup of coffee in the morning

I start with two large cups of turkish coffee at home, at the office I drink 2-3 redeyes (american coffee with esspresso) in the afternoon another cappuccino with extra esspresso then finish with another large turkish cup at home for dinner. SOOO...I guess a lot

Its not unusual for me to drink 4-8 cups of coffee and a red bull.

I used to have 2-3 cups per day. I’m down to 1. Sometimes I’ll have a decaf in the afternoon. And I generally only drink water the rest of the time.

2 mugs of normal coffee in the morning

1-2 cups. I've had to cut back, otherwise I'm constantly going to the bathroom.

I order 2 large (20 oz) teas every morning on my way to work.
If the drive through is too busy, I might skip it, but then I'll probably have a Coffee at work.
One of those single cup dealios - but I always double pod.
I used to have a lot more - I've cut back to this.
During the weekend, I might have none, or way more. depending on what's what, who I'm with and what has to get done.

A large cafetiere in the morning, with hot frothed milk - heaven! Then whatever's on offer if I'm working, or espresso macchiato if I'm out with friends.

Lots. I drink all day at work. Im highly productive too! 🙂

About 1/2 pot, strong. =]

Four 8 oz cups

I drink a lot of tea, probably a half gallon daily. I do drink good coffee on occascion.

JK666 Level 7 Mar 19, 2018

2 cups first thing , 2/3 cups before lunch , double espresso after lunch , 2/3 during the afternoon , double espresso after dinner , 2/3 cups during the evening . I cup just before bed ....sleep like a baby . I grind my own coffee , use a cafetiere or my Italian machine .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39771
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.