Agnostic.com

10 9

95% of Black Women plan to vote in 2020

Excellent!

[msnbc.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really doubt that the rnc will let 50% of black women vote. And I find it hard to believe that 95% of any voter block will vote.

Hope this is true

tRump cannot win without the minority vote, it is impossible . . . . . my bet is, he is going to get his ass smoked, and smoked overwhelmingly.

The DNC be like, "hold my beer". Seriously, DT might fuck it up that badly, but the DNC might alienate so many people that low turn out carries the day, again

or they will step up there cheating game ..or make emergencies to declare military rule

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 12, 2019

I'm just a moderately-interested spectator of US politics but I'd hope that all those elements in your society that want to get rid of that fat sexless fraud who is your current President should be combining to make sure that as many people as possible are on the electoral roll and that electoral fraud is kept to a minimum. Surely this is more important than policy disagreements.

Senex Level 5 Sep 12, 2019

Republicans can only win by cheating, and that's what they do. So long as they don't suffer consequences, why should they stop.

@Bobby9 You're from North Carolina. You tell me. But that's just a start. Then there's McConnell's blocking of bills addressing election security, seeking to reduce the election hacking perpetrated by Trump's sponsor (Putin).

@racocn8 The very fact that Trump won the primaries despite everyone in the RNCs disapproval is pretty solid proof that they actually actually didn't.

Unfortunately, we know for a fact that the same did not apply to the DNC.

Anyone have any reliable stats on what portion of people say theyre going to vote, and actually do?

Side note: i think it was black women who made the biggest different in Ray Moore not getting reelected. (Pedo racist in Alabama)

Like the RNC is just gonna let them vote.

1of5 Level 8 Sep 12, 2019

Itd be ironic as hell if that 95% turns into 60% (3/5)

If we went by polls... Trump would still be a joke localized to NYC...

I hope you are correct though...

And I hope the angry black woman stereotype comes out and speaks her mind!

Great! Now, lets work on getting the Hispanic vote equally as high.

Aloooooot of conservative Hispanics out there!

@gNappyHead There may be some conservative Hispanics, but the vast majority are not so stupid as to vote for Trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.