Agnostic.com

13 11

LINK Christian Radio Host: ‘Educated Women Don’t Make For Good Wives And Mothers’ | Michael Stone

He's an asshole. I suspect he'd make a poor prospect for a husband.

snytiger6 9 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because educated women don't want anything to do with him?

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.... and somehow also managed to hit one out of the park.

It doesn't matter to me if you earn or have more money or even if you are taller. I don't care. Some men do in bad ways. I know a cop's wife who had the same training as my ex wife. In order to keep their marriage together this woman was persuaded to take a lesser job and not use her training.

Asshole couldn't handle a intelligent thoughtful woman

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 16, 2019

Isn't dopes like this radio host why the whole concept of Stepford wives came about?

The truth is that as a TV commentator, Rachel Campos-Duffy most likely make a whole lot more $$$ than does her husband as a congressman. With 8 kids to support and #9 on the way with special needs, keeping the higher source of income makes sense. Women are capable individuals (even if they work for FOX) and every couple has the right to decide the terms of their marriage ..... without some interferring jerk who very likely doesn't know them criticizing their sensible decisions. We do live in the 21st century and not the 18th or 19th when women weren't considered bright enought even to vote. Even Jesus was supported by Mary Magdalene, so Mr. Christian Radio Host is even wrong about Christian history.

He should marry a blow up doll then.

Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 15, 2019

Hes not just an asshole, but he's also a complete idiot. Only a talking semi-head makes that kind of a conclusion.

Education has nothing to do with it. It has to do with how much attention and how thoughtful the mother is towards the kid, in its formative years. I find the implied anti-intellectual slant in the article to be really backward.

A lot of people fail to grasp what it really means to raise a kid, but I can draw some conclusions based on somewhat studying the topic of parenting for a really long time.

Generally, parents like to overdevelop some aspects of their kid, ignore others, and damage key things. They get their ideas from other people, ignore a lot of science, etc. and do other things that normal people do that are actually extremely cringey and stupid.

Kids kinda need lots of routine screening, challenging, and assessment. They need a parent that can communicate with them in terms and means they can grasp, rather than a parent that just expects the child to draw conclusions based on nothing, or expects the child to just know everything they need to know out of the womb.

They need intellectual cultivation (which is probably the most important part), need to be able to go through accessions, and master their developmental milestones as quickly and smoothly as possible. Developmental soft spots and kinks need to be smoothed out. They need to be physically trained and need to learn how to move themselves with efficiency, flexibility, etc. .

They need to learn how to socialize with the different kinds of people. They need to develop as much personality as possible, and need to learn to be smart with money, resources, etc. They need a solid diet, and need to be clearly introduced to what they can do in the world out there, by learning about what fields, subjects, ideas and manners of living exist, and they need to be encouraged to be as literate as possible in the world around them, their own development, etc. .

Basically, every month of raising a kid might as well be a new program to put them on, or a modification of a program, and that's where my level of understanding is at. Parenting is EXTREMELY demanding for just this reason alone.

Things like ignoring, yelling, just leaving the kid with a babysitter, exposing the kids to adult content, etc. are just more troglodyte approaches to child-rearing.

@Fred_Snerd

Yeah I guess. The best a parent can do is cultivate the kid's intelligence as much as possible, so they have a higher ability to be functional while having strong emotions.

Of course because educated women won't kowtow to their husbands. These guys don't want a partner they want a slave.

Beta males are pretty cool. Loves me that plumage. Plus they like to fight.

Women, God has given you the gift of being the assistant of the man, to watch over his children, to make sure things are well at home, to be there when the kids come home, to cook, clean, provide in that way. There is no greater job for a woman than that. And I don’t know why these men would marry these women if they don’t have that mindset. It’s like being married to another man. It’s selfishness, it’s not love.

Oh Great Mat! Wait for you at home as you arrive on my knees, naked, ready to suck your tiny cock? How about if my income is multiply times yours? And my IQ is much higher? And I can break you in half under a sec? Still want me honey?

zesty Level 7 Sep 13, 2019

Well, that's kind of the point. These are men who don't want women earning more money than them. It would emasculate them. With education, there's that chance and if the woman is earning more money, she'll want to work and not stay at home. Men are supposed to be the breadwinners, men are supposed to be the ones out working, not women.

I was married to someone with these view points. Oh, he had me fooled, used to say that we would be equal and everything but then went back to his church and quickly changed his turn and then some more when children came into the picture. He didn't like it when I went back to school. I had been a SAHM for nine years and he had been fired from yet another job and decided I needed to go back to work but with no college degree at all, not even a two year and no job experience in 9, I needed something. He didn't like it when I put the kids into school because before that time, I was a homeschooling mother trying to figure everything out with little help from him except for him to tell me what I should definitely NOT be teaching them and then when I did go back to school but tried to homeschool an additional year, he would sleep while I was in class leaving my 9 year old and four year old unsupervised. Nope. Final straw was after I started working. That definitely did not improve things. He absolutely could not handle me working, me bringing in more money than him, any of that. He started making plans to go back to South Korea to teach and he's been there over a year now and we've been divorced almost 10 months.

I have little use for these kinds of men and my father was the same way so it really ticks me off that I managed to marry someone like him.

@SimplyJaneen I've run into this before . Tells you anything they think you want to hear to get you , then once you're signed the contract , reverts back to who they truly are and expects you to blindly follow whater failing concepts , they haul out . Should be able to win a suite against them for failure to fulfill the contract .

@Cast1es He moved to Korea before the divorce was finalized. I got the kids, the car, the apartment, everything in it, and I was able to claim both girls on the tax return. He pretty much got nothing but he chose to leave. He's been paying child support though and helping out here and there though gives me grief on things like my youngest daughter needing extensive dental work because her upper jaw is narrow compared to her lower jaw and needs to be extended. I swear he does not believe in science at all sometimes. Not easy taking care of two kids on my own but I'm doing it. I can't regret it too much. I have two beautiful girls out of that marriage. Just wish things had gone differently and that I hadn't been so freaking naive. But I was only 18 when we met and he was 35. Learned a lot in the last 20 years.

Jesse Lee Peterson is a misogynist.

He could never know for sure because no woman with half a brain would ever be even seen near this hypocritical cocksucker.

@jorj with a dimwit ffor sure

@jorj there is a big difference, though. Christian radio is full of religious hypovrites who always talk crap attacking atheists, non believers, gays, transgendered and even educated women who are usually pro choice. We defend ourselves

@jorj as many? Not a chance, mathematically and statistically impossible. Show m.e your source to back up a claim like that. I know as many is not evidence by the way. And to extend your unsubstantiated claims to educated people shows the typical bias against education and knowledge that I find very disturbing but understandable after eading your bio.. Especially for spmeone who thinks of him as an atheist , being aTrump supporter who doesn't like liberal values confirms what you are all about, proving it I would say.

@jorj There's a difference between educated and intelligent . Educated means you attended and learned information taught in a specified curriculim . You are not self proclaimed educated , you were taught according to specified guide lines . The education is to provide instructions on how to accomplish specific tasks , it is not all about memorizing facts . You can be educated as an electrician or a plumber or a doctor , but once your education is complete , you can use that education to accomplish tasks , in the best way possible . Would you want to have someone who was self educated do surgery on yuor body ? Would you trust driving a car that was built by or repaired by someone who has not been properly trained to do that work ? Think about it , when you're 30,000 feet in the air , about who built the plane you're riding in . A degree does not mean you know everything there is to know about everything there is to know anything about . It means you have invested in learning knowledge about a specific topic . And there are people like you , who are not educated and yet are still arragant and condescenging , because it's easier to cut others down to your level than it is , to actually put the time ,effort , and money into actually learning .

@jorj ripped you down? Please, talk about reading comprehension and being condescending. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones my friend. There was nothing in my posts that "ripped you down" other than mentioning what you wrote in your bio which clearlyvstates you are not a Trump hater and think 90% of the things he does are hilarious. Does that in itself not say you support him? Anyway, if you want to preach, do as you preach. Otherwise don't pester people here who have better things to do than to waste on condescending trolls.

@jorj obviiusly you didn't read the whole post, the point made was not that but the one at the end.

@jorj name one besides u being obviously biased?

@jorj so you say I ripped you by calling you a Trump supporter when you yourself proclaim in your bio that you are not a Trump hater and that 90% of what he does is hilarious? Wow, what a harsh assumption from my part, totally delusional. By the way, enlighten me which of the 9 out of 10 things Trump does are hilarious? Siding with white nationalist nazis? Thinking climate change is a hoax? Choosing Putin over our intelligence community? Separating immigrant babies from their parents? Which one of this is hilarious to you?

@jorj Atheists, for the major part of those who ARE atheists, do NOT attack the person who is a follower of religion/s, they criticize and often ridicule the Belief System, the dogma it spreads, etc.

Not to You, sweetie,for sure!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.