Agnostic.com

7 14

LINK Richard Dawkins on scientific truth, outgrowing God and life beyond Earth - YouTube

Richard Dawkins is one of the world's most famous atheists. An evolutionary biology at Oxford and best-selling author of The God Delusion - his new book 'Outgrowing God - A Beginner's Guide' aims to inform young people about religion and atheism. He talks to Krishnan about why he wrote it, his passion for scientific truth and whether he thinks there's life outside of Earth.

zblaze 7 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only sensible people know that there is no God. And at the same time, only people who are not very sensible deny scientific facts and evidences

Been watching alot of his stuff on u tube- fascinating lectures

Thanks for the share. 🙂

Gawd Level 5 Oct 5, 2019

I really enjoy hearing and reading what wise men have to say. Thanks for posting this, zblaze. 🙂

Richard Dawkins is such a great teacher. Even a child would understand and digest what and how he explains his argument against god. I've got all of his books except one but will certainly get hold of this new one.

this man is on a par with george carlin

Some people need a beginner’s guide. I’m glad he provided one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:405109
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.