Agnostic.com

15 0

What about sexual fantasy in your love life?
I just wonder how many people share their fantasies with their partner during sex.
and how many actually fullfill their fantasies in reality?

• 8 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 10 votes
luckytobealive 7 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I focus on satisfying my partner. If you do not do this you might be dating Rosy Palmer very quickly. Am I telling my partner that she is really Raquel Welch during the sex we are having? Oh, hell no. This is not anything she would want to hear. Trust me.

Still at that awkward stage where we're comfortable having sex, but still a little wary of straying too far off the path of 'normality.' In our favour is that we're both homosexual males, which means that some things that tend to squick more prudish heterosexuals are actually fairly mainstream for us.

I've plucked up courage to ask him about a couple of things that are still somewhat taboo, even amongst gay males. The first, he was happy to do, the second, he didn't think was an option. But in a non-judgemental way: he just didn't think he could practically do what I was asking.

It's all about finding that common ground. It's a shame that we don't feel free to ask our intimate partners about kinkier stuff, for fear of scaring them away.

After we've been together for a while I'll bring my fantasies into our sex life, verbally and physically

Sounds like fun. ?

Bit of a mixture over the years. Some partners are less inhibted and more adventurous, others not. I've managed to explore and live out some fantasies, some are still to be realised. All good fun though 🙂

Its kind of like extending the boundaries. Sex should be an exploration and not a routine. So fantasies can be beneficial in stimulating the mind. After all the biggest sex organ is the mind. I would say most of my pleasure has come from exploring with a partner. Some people refer to it as playing.

A partner is the only one I would share the fantasies with.
And have fulfilled pretty much all of them at least once.
Maybe my fantasies are quite tame.

My fantasies an ddesires are pretty vanilla, so no need for elaborate planning.

I just fantasize about having a partner, some day.

My fantasies are too X rated for this forum.

I do what I want. You just have to find someone else willing to partake in the same fantasy.

No partner at the present to share with.

We tried it once, wasn't what we thought it would be, found out it was a better turn on talking about it and not doing it.

Why would one not bring fantasies to their relationship?

I listened to a podcast on fantasies and fetishes recently. It was fascinating. To answer your question, the reasons that come to my mind quickly are shame, embarrassment and fear. The usual reasons people don't do a lot of things.

I don't understand why anyone would have fantasies on their mind while having sex when you have reality all around you to enjoy.

I do both and if she doesn't want to be a part of it we both move on, in different directions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.