Agnostic.com

22 3

What's something fun you've always wanted to try?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Getting married.

skado Level 9 Oct 8, 2019

Now you're scaring me.

And that's the last fun you'll have!

@BitFlipper
So I hear. 🙂

@NoPlanetB
In my book, if it’s over and you’re both still living... then it wasn’t marriage. Otherwise that legal entanglement was the only difference between marriage and cohabitation, and it doesn’t make sense to me that marriage is nothing more than a legal contract. To me, being forever is what makes it marriage, regardless of what we call it for pragmatic purposes. Now you see why I haven’t done it! 😀

@skado there are three rings in a marriage. the engagement ring, the wedding ring, the suffering.

@hankster
Maybe why I haven’t tried it. 🙂

@skado chicken. and wisely such.

@hankster
total chicken

@NoPlanetB
Of course I can’t say what it was for you; I only get to say what that would be for me.

I would love to try sky diving. But, given I would have to be rendered unconscious either through drugs or a bonk on the head in order to go through with it, it would be a waste of my time and money to go for it.

doing a tandem jump is nothing. you'll just be a passenger.
for the ultimate, do a solo jump. i did one at 72 after a 4 hr course.
you'll never feel more alive when you think there's a possibility that you may die.

@callmedubious : Yes, but I still think I would have to be strapped to that person while unconscious.

Buy 3 live pigs and paint the individual numbers, 1, 2 and 4 on them. Then let them loose in a Walmart and sit back to watch store personal look for a pig with the number 3 painted on it. I'm serious.

@NoPlanetB PickledRick, hee-hee

Travelling to Europe to visit my family's places of origin.

Hopefully it is not UK, really gone down hill!

@Francool Manchester England, and The Netherlands.

Space travel

jet pack!

Scuba diving!

Zster Level 8 Oct 8, 2019

Turkish coffee. I've been preparing for a while!

Hot air balloon

Another vote for hang-gliding.

Jnei Level 8 Oct 9, 2019

Hang-gliding.

I still think of doing both scuba diving and hang gliding.

I would love to swim with dolphins.

Good one.

Monkey subjugation. For my monkey army. Of the night.

drop everything and live as mendicant.

Winning the lottery

Fly a helicopter.

1of5 Level 8 Oct 8, 2019

I wanted to go to iceland. It was amazing!

When I was 13 I wanted to get a pair of wings that would allow me to glide off the second floor and gently land on the ground. They claimed they had such wings but I'm sure today that you would not land gently at all and might break your neck. 🙂

Space travel

Ballroom dancing.

I think I've done it all...

Lucky.

Maybe, but I'm also 67 years old, so have had plenty of time to travel and get into "adventures." I call them that, at least.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.