Agnostic.com

6 2

Should trump's mouth be washed out with soap?

Trump in recent speeches has used some naughty language I will not sully the understanding of this refined society by repeating. They are vulgar, scatological expressions usually used by low life scum

Innocent tots may hear this language from the President. In their immature minds, they may feel they can use it too, to the horror of their parents & teachers.

I know this affront to decency pails in comparison to his other reported crimes, but should good people voice their disapproval?

Remiforce 7 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, lye soap

It does not matter because nothing is his fault. His permanent administration is very busy trying to get rid of all the corruption that was before him.

I hope that is sarcasm.

@hankster It is my sarcasm about what trump and his GOP would like you to believe.

I'm glad that was sarcasm. You had me worried for a minute

I vote for a good tar and Feathering.

After Impeachment, of course

lol...when proven guilty?

@hankster He may be proven guilty up the kazoo. To my mind he has been already, but 20 Rethuglican lackeys in the Senate may not vote to remove him from office, so we may have to vote him out of office

@Remiforce I've got to say but I'm really not too picky about the timing of the tar and Feathering, but I don't want the Senate to vote on it.

I hear those expressions a lot, and I am to the point of not even noticing. There is a sharp divide however. Those who are religious and attend churches seldom or never say naughty words. Trump is not very religious.

That “F” word, so common on this forum however, is one so disturbing to me that I will not even spell it out partially. Why? I don’t know. Childhood conditioning probably.

From a strictly rational perspective words ought not matter much. We are not rational. I think the people did not want a prissy church-mouse for their leader. They elected this boisterous guy who says naughty words and wears a baseball cap with his suit.

"From a strictly rational perspective words ought not matter much." That is true, interestingly I am told that in some languages, Japaness for example,, there are no bad words, all words are regarded as polite.

@Fernapple yes, and I hear that Koreans are very comfortable talking about their bodily functions.

It seemed to me as a child that the school boys competed to see who could say the most socially unacceptable things, but only when adults could not hear. Do girls do that?

You didn’t do that did you?

@WilliamFleming No, I did not know any of those words until I came on this site. LOL.

But seriously no, I guess I may have been a bit po faced as a child, and always thought that a little childish, plus beating children was still fashionable here when I was a kid.

@Fernapple I got whipped with switches—just little ones.

In my misspent youth I hung out in Hoboken, when it really was Hoboken, where they filmed Marlon Brando in On The Waterfront. I spent time in bars with the sailors & longshoremen & sometimes used language that would make them blush, but I have grown more refined since those days, & find Trump's language offensive

@Remiforce Same here, I worked in a factory for a while in youth. Would not take like that now.

No... Wash it out with arsenic instead!

It would be nice if the news media, simply refused to quote him, and just gave a summary instead. Especially if they did so with a disclaimer such as. "We can not play the recording of the presidents speech, because of the offensive nature of the words used."

Good idea. I think the less attention the media gives to Trump, the better

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413372
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.