Agnostic.com

12 2

What?? I see english, but I don't understand.
Something with mercury affecting us,but a cristal solves it?

bubinf 6 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It all makes perfect sense once you work on the premise that it's all bollocks 🙂

"Your skull is rising in Uranus" is what I hear.

Where the heck does this originate from? Is it astrological?

This happens three times a year (occasionally four). It really isn't a big deal.

Seriously? You don't place any credence in this, right? If so, you're more than a decade behind on the whacko continuum.
[nytimes.com]

Electric equipment hates me anyway, I don't need assistance.

A little survival advice…

Let me translate: The days between 22 March and 15 April will be exactly like the 30 days prior. Also, remember the old Thundercats cartoon? It was cool. About time someone made that into a live action film.

This has been happening to me ever since the last election. I wake up often and it's hard to sleep, I do not feel safe at all. Some of it is because that bastard wakes up often and he tweets. He always tweets disturbing nonsense. Dammit. Will someone shut him up or at least take his tweeter away?

Shhh..hhhh...hhhh.....Don't tell anyone....Our motion causes the seeming retrograde. It's not magic.

So pretty much my ordinary day and night.....

"You're mind will feel..." -- it is not English.

Jagga Level 4 Mar 23, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.