Agnostic.com

26 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well if buying the cereal mix supports a donation to an anti-bullying campaign, and makes a statement to kids that all kinds of flavors make a party in your mouth, similarly to all kinds of people make a party in real life, I think that's peachy keen.

Doesn't hurt anyone to use this angle to sell cereal and donate to a cause. Either buy it or don't, but don't be upset someone had this idea. The complaints from Christians actually help the cause, since I wouldn't have heard about this product without the brouhaha.

Of course, the Christians could petition the cereal company to put out a product of an array of crucifixion crosses, sacrificial lambs, baby Jesus figures and such, to see how well that would sell.

Personally the mix of sweet cereal favorites in the All Together cereal looks pretty tasty as a sweet snack, especially for folks who have trouble making choices, but reminds me of what you might find in the janitor's dust pan after sweeping the factory floor at night.

I like the idea in the center, but I wonder what color they would make the little baby jesus's. 🤔

@oldFloyd A real 'baby-shit' yellow perhaps?

I might buy a couple boxes and donate them to a church food Bank. Since I don't eat cereal maybe shredded wheat every now and then and it would be generic.

Great idea. I’d like to do the same.

We need to support this stance...buy the rubbish you don’t need to eat the dammed stuff, just donate to your nearest food bank....and the message you will be passing on is a good one.

Anyone who has a problem with this concept can kiss my fat, white, dimpled ass.

I wouldn't eat it, because I generally don't like most of those cereals, but I might buy a box just to support the idea.

Fuck the haters.
Fuck them running with a chainsaw right up their hypocritical asses.

As usual KK you cut right through all the crap to the crux of the argument...we all have to support Kellogg’s in their stance ...it won’t kill is to buy this poison...we don’t have to eat it!

@Donotbelieve I’ll stand the cost of that!

Also, it's some kind of balls for Ken Hamm (rabid creationist) to call something "anti-science".

I can't even...

It is funny to me that they think you're oppressing them if you don't want to hate and attack the things they hate. I will never understand how it hurts a moronic Christian to have two people love each other. This is all really just conservative politicians lying to drive a wedge between us. They don't want us to think about the harm conservatives have done to America and the world so they create distractions for the stupid people.

To heck with eating healthful food; I'm in!

This is what happens to people who don't have enough sex. Emitting holly mind farts.

zesty Level 7 Oct 27, 2019

That is a very intuitive observation....I think you are right on the money.

Eew that smell.

Ironic that one of the conservative xtian's used the term "brainwash"

"These people seriously think Tony the Tiger will make you gay. (Snap, Crackle, and Pop AND Toucan Sam? That’s bestiality AND incest!)"

Fucking hell! The cereal police now!

Good on Kelloggs. I’m not sure but I believe that the original Mr Kellogg was a Quaker and cared very much for his people. (Sorry, thinking of someone else, Kellogg was a dissenting Seventh Day Adventist according to Wiki)

The Christian Stasi, though! Fuck everyone who doesn’t think like you. The best bit is they are so far up their arse that they don’t realise in the West it’s only America that anyone gives a shit. Europe and the antipodes just ignore them!

Wow....slow hand clap to Kellog's marketing department. They found a way to capitalize on a hot topic. At least they picked the correct side.

Can't say as much about Chick-Fil-A...but it figures, they're already too scared to use 'filet'. Too "foreign" I expect.

Now if Kellogg only had the guts to put a drawing Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, Mohammed, Moses, The Spaghetti Monster, Zenu, and Zeus holding hands on that cereal box!

If I could stomach the stuff (looks awful), I would buy it just to piss them off.

Buy it anyway...you don’t have to eat it!

Isn't there a war on Christmas they should be attending to? Or Matlock reruns?

So Kellogg's is a leftie conspiracy to turn you gay by feeding you high sugar low nutrition junk. I always suspected it

That's exactly what I thought when they came out with Froot Loops and Pop Tarts, the degenerates 🙂

Saw that they are bigots and racist

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 27, 2019

I don't know about "anti-Christian" but I don't fancy eating a bowl of that. Too many flavors mixed up.

Diversity is one thing, but not in my breakfast cereal.

Maybe so ...but I applaud their stance!

I agree. All I want in my genetically altered, chemically processed, flavor enhanced, color added, preservative injected cereal,,,,,,,is my moo juice.

Well at least they're not screaming about the Starbucks logo right now🤣🤣🤣

Oh jeez... you're right. The war on christmas is almost upon us.

@aintmisbehaven It's still early. I have "faith" that the stick is still up their butts on this topic

Will eating the cereal turn everyone gay, bisexual, or pansexual? I mean, ingesting a rainbow and everything, . . . 🙂

Did I miss where "Spirit Day" is the new non-threatening Halloween or something?

This generation of Christians reminds me of the last, burning LP's and books and screaming about the world not catering to them.
I see no difference

So let's see if some chain stores try to boycott Kelloggs. However, money beats (I refuse to use the T word) dogma in the business world. Would Hobby Lobby ban atheists or Moslem's? I doubt it.

J K will be turning in his grave.

Stuff like this makes me laugh. People like this forget that we are a nation of different world views and phylosophies. It's insanely arrogant to expect a business to cater only to your moral views and values. If they make something you don't like then don't buy it and move along. Why do people insist on unnecessarily complicating their lives?

Guys Kellogg's teamed up with glaad. (Gay lesbian alliance against defamation).In an attempt to avoid bullying. This organization has Absolutely no right to be in children cereal . Cereal for my kids is something you eat for breakfast and then go to school or play afterwards. But forcing diverse sexuality has no place.

I can't imagine why you believe Kellogg is pushing alternative lifestyles on your children through a cereal box. Do you really think they're are getting that message? I'm pretty sure all they'll see are cartoon characters enjoying a bowl of cereal

Wait. Whaaat? They have every right. Is it against the law? If you don't like it don't buy it. Some people agree with it and will buy it. Capitalism!
FWIW, if I still had young kids and wanted an oversweetened, low nutrition, low fiber cereal for them I might buy it.

@ronnie40356 It's subliminal.

Bullying is a major serious problem in schools. Who is unaware of this? The so-called 'forcing' of diverse sexuality is an 'Absolute' part of our society - - except for those who are offended on account of their own problems regarding diversity. Sadly, the expression of offense speaks for itself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:418945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.