Agnostic.com

13 5

With past lovers, do you remember the best parts?

Unlike Carrie, I remember the high points: three extraordinary lovers. The rest is a blur.

Here's an adorable video of Carrie's lists of lovers from "Four Weddings and a Funeral."

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Memories of my last extraordinary lover fuel fantasies for vibrator play.

Ooo...la...la!

All my exes live in Texas (only one but I like to say it !) 😛

Oh, I remember the good parts very well. Those memories are one of the things that haunts me - like I was once there and now I'm here.

I remember the fearless intimacy, the adventures, before the emotional scars, before the fear of emotional death.

The four long term partners, definitely. Ooh, some truly, deeply raunchy memories of those lasses. The little flings (y'know, 2 weeks to a couple of months) as well, some lovely stuff there. The one night, ships passing type events? More patchy, to be honest.

Sometimes, but with an ex of mine, all I remember is the pain.

Only for a little while. Then the reasons it did not work creep in and I actually feel better putting the whole thing in it's proper perspective. There was one where I pretty much only remember the bad as there was so much more bad than good.

Yes. The best parts give me hope and confidence.

I have cared about 4 ,i was a missed one,that got away,still do love her but she is married, Carred and loved them in different ways ,all still bring me fond memeories and Joy when ever i think about them

I guess it depends on how you define lover...is the only qualification that you had sex or do you mean someone you had feelings for and were intimate with.

I only cared about 2 of the men I've been intimate with. One was abusive so only fleeting good memories, but mostly bad. The other I only have good memories.

I've had 2 partners and too many lovers. I remember the best of each though I sometimes wonder if they are all staying in place, not combining into a smaller number of super lovers.

Yes, I remember the good parts. I actually can forget the bad parts.

Yes remember lovers usually fondly for the most part.

For me, if they were good enough to be a lover then they are good enough to be remembered fondly. (Mostly)

@RileyStevens

Good point. Thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:422651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.