Agnostic.com

9 0

Progressing through the levels.

The answer to this question will be obvious to all except tech novices like me. How do you progress through the levels?

RonB 5 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for asking that question ?

Post/comment for your life!!!!! You'll skip thru the first few levels in no time at all ๐Ÿ™‚

Look at 'my points' in your user/level drop-down at the top of the page. It shows where you're up to, as well as which activities earn points, and how many.

It's an exponential scale, with the number of points requires to reach the next level typically more than doubling every time. It didn't take me long at all to get to 5. 6 took a little while, and I'm currently stalled there, having taken ages to get to 6.2. 7 is going to be a long hike.

You get points by writing your profile and answering the profile questions, plus that helps members get to know you better.

Then you jump in and make comments on discussions, "like" the comments of others, or post your own questions to get enough points to reach level two when you can private message ladies who interest you.

Because this is a new website, there's probably not a lot of compatible members located near you.

answer posts
post yourself

You progress by participation.
I've found it's incredibly easy. Then again, I have an opinion about almost everything, so...

Put your life on hold ๐Ÿ˜€

Varn Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

By posting and replying to posts. All gain you points along the way.

I stumbled onto a โ€˜point pageโ€™ once.. describing what acts = what points. Iโ€™ve more considered it an addiction ...and nothing to be proud of ๐Ÿ˜€

@Varn I just want to make it to level 8.... after that it'll probably take a year to make any headway. lol

I do try not to be points oriented! lol

And I don't post crap just for points. I'm too darn conscientious for that!
Other people have to read what I post. lol

@RavenCT once you get to 8 you pretty much forget about points

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.