Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Ohio bill orders doctors to ‘reimplant ectopic pregnancy’ or face 'abortion murder' charges | US news | The Guardian

The "Susan B Anthony List"? Ms. Anthony would have never signed off on something so damn ridiculous. I feel sorry for any rational person who lives in Ohio.

altschmerz 9 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh for fuck sake, this reminds me of a case a few years ago of a corona in the USA who was charged with murder for performing an autopsy. This from the court record...

• Lawyer: "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?"

• Witness: "No."

• Lawyer: "Did you check for blood pressure?"

• Lawyer: "Did you check for breathing?"

• Lawyer: "So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?"

• Lawyer: "How can you be so sure, Doctor?"

• Witness: "Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar."

• Lawyer: "But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?"

• Witness: "Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."

Absolutely impossible! What lame-brained religious LOON came up with this nonsensical idea?

@altschmerz They certainly don't have a medical license!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:432720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.