Agnostic.com

15 3

Dating on this site

Has anyone gone on a date with someone on this site?

sloryd 7 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought it was a dating site when I signed up but see now that it's much more of a like-minded community instead. Be cool to meet someone this way, none of the typical dating pressures.

Not dated, but met someone that I had developed a friendship with. Talking to a few others. No one local and have resisted, on this site and others, doing the long distance thing but I have resigned myself to the idea. I just have to figure out how that works, cause so far it's not. But as always, I'm optimistic! 🙂

Nope, not yet. Kinda hard at this time in my life, would be nice tho.

I did talk to someone in my area but I decided not to meet him. I think he was the only one close in my age range. I might drive to meet somebody though. Especially now that I have new wheels. (yay me)

I'd love to but it hasn't happened yet.

As far as I can tell, there is no dating on this site. But it's nice that the site exists, for sure.

Nope. Not yet.

Since I am in a highly conservative state and moving is not an option, I have yet to meet any like minded men reasonably close to my age in the area. I have hopes, and I'm very patient. For now I am delighted with the conversations and exchange of ideas. So, no dates yet, but I'm open to consideration.

Thankfully I was forewarned not to consider this a dating site but to look at it as a place for like minded people

I don't or ever have considered this a dating site. Any Intellectuals want to weigh in on this as a matter of concern.

I never was lucky on dating sites....so, I hope to make some good friends here.

Good question! Not me bra. Hell, I can't even get a response to a written message.

Yes I flew out to opposite coast and spent several weeks there. Recently was contacted by someone whose friend met his fiance here. Hear a wedding is in the works.

The pool of potential dates in my area is basically zero. Maybe that will change over time.

Best Dating Site?

yes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.