Agnostic.com

22 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nutcases!

If only someone tells them now that it takes 7 months.

Maybe it was far northern Canada in the dead of winter with the windows open.

iSN'T that a Stephen king book?

Well, did it work?

I first thought that maybe some checks kept rolling in - guess not as eviction got them caught.

Damn, that’s a metric fuckton of nutty. I can’t recall which denomination, which refuse autopsy and want burial instead of cremation because they believe the body must be whole to rise out of the grave at Judgment Day. There’s a scary thought: millions of Xtian zombies in various stages of decomposition. 😱🙄

Ay Carumba

SCal Level 7 Dec 3, 2019

Glad to know there are crazies in other countries too!

The wife must have been born congenitally stupid...no amount of religious indoctrination could have had that effect on her brain otherwise!

I thought the same thing about my dick! 😕

How long’s he been dead?

@Marionville Longer than I care to remember! 😭

If she really knew no better then she should not be allowed to operate a toilet without supervision let alone have custody of her children.

Incredible, but let's explore another possibility. By doing this and not admitting he was dead could they draw or continue to draw certain money? Then, later to get out of the fraud they might claim a religious belief.

I know of Irish family party drink and get smash with their dead love one for a day. But 6 months of prayers in a dead man's bed is really sick.

Yeah, this is mental illness. Every Pastor I've ever known would find this appalling.

Any day now . .

My sibling believes her deceased husband will be
resurrected in the next life to join her!

What about remarriages? I always wondered if polygamy was ok in the afterlife, lol.

@CarolinaGirl60 yes, And the women will take it and like it and shut up.

😁

Better hope they all stay healthy....

Wow uniformed people do Some really weird shit. And yet people say that belief is harmless

I wonder if that van's for sale now? 🤔 Sweet ride.

I suppose after 6 months they could no longer stand the smell of rotting flesh.

Yes, I would think they would have figured the death thing out as soon as the smell got going.

@dalefvictor But they’re CRAZY. Probably thought it was part of the ‘process’. 🙄

Maybe they thought he had to get ripe before their god would show up????@CarolinaGirl60

Must have been a bit of mess after that amount of time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433909
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.