Agnostic.com

34 9

Music that feeds your “soul”

Do you have any bands that feed your being? I’ve had a rough week and weekend. Stumbled upon Concert for George on PBS. I have adored the Beatles since I discovered them in high school (1990ish). They always make me feel better. While I enjoy pretty much every damn song, I especially love them after they become less pop and started exploring more.

My heart and head are calming down.

Marcie1974 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on what it needs fed, could be anything from AC/DC to The Moody Blues. I like a pretty wide range of music. On Sunday mornings it tends to be old R&B.

It depends entirely on what my soul needs at the time. I like a very wide range of music. Pretty much anything but rap, bluegrass, opera, and polka music.

Devin Townsend feeds my soul. He's a master at prog metal.

The Shipping News soundtrack. I didn't really like the movie or book, but the music is awesome. I listened to it a lot while at sea and it takes me right back. ❤

Remi Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

The Mavericks usually cheer me up.

here is another.

That was a great concert.

Brazil... listening to Pandora approximately 10/11 hours a day, usually an hour or two of Brazilian (skipping Astrid Gilberto). Several Jazz mucisions, Coleman Hawkins, Ben Webster, Lester Young, so many ladies of Jazz, mostly vocal. Also, a Beatles fan from the beginning... agree w you about they’re later years.

Tomas Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

I have been posting Atheist songs for a few a while now. I do it because few know of the various tunes available to them. And because I am deluged with Christian music everyday, everywhere.

I'm one of the rare people who doesn't like music. It gives me a headache and makes me grouchy.

I’m sorry, it’s a big part of my life. What else do you love?

@SheThatB so my question is, how do you feel about movies? Most movies now-a-days give so much away with it's soundtrack and score.

@valerina Music as part of a movie doesn't seem to bother me. Maybe because it isn't continuous and is part of something else.

@Marcie1974 Learning and genealogy are my main sources of pastime enjoyment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.