Agnostic.com

31 12

Selfish day
I am being selfish this evening, yes. Cause it's my b-day.
I feel good, upbeat, happy. I am so glad that I found this community, cause I've been welcomed and have been getting to know you-all
Wanted to take this moment to say thank you to our hosts, and to the lovely people I'm meeting here
Yea you-all!!

njoy_life_2 7 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hadn't heard this version! Thank you! ❤

They are so good! Love them, thank you!

## Happy Birthday!!!

Welcome, good lady! I look forward to exchanging thoughts with you.

Happy birthday!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Oh, you guys have melted this stony heart. I so dearly wish we were all neighbors in the country. We'd have a big silly games picnic, with all our favorite foods, soap bubbles, and booze! (not all together).

We'd have a huge bonfire, we'd sit and sing, tell jokes. Some sweeties would pair up, sit close and cuddle.

As much as is possible with this distance, I love you all, you are lovely, good hearted, deserving people.
Be happy!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! I hope you spoil yourself with one small thing every day this year!

Good for you! Taking care of yourself is very important. Happy birthday!

??Happy birthday. ??

Happy birthday!

HB Day!

Glad you had your special day today because more than 19 million people have a birthday tomorrow. heh heh

Happy Birthday!!! 🥳

Best wishes for your special day!

No problem in that. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to you.

We're two days apart and share a similar attitude about this site. If you can't be selfish, proving how you value and love yourself who will do it for you?

When we love ourselves, it influences others to look closer to find out why. 🙂

Enjoy! You deserve it.

Happy Birthday!

Also not selfish - you are celebrating you.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday my dear and I wish you well and success in finding what you are searching for here and in your life.

I hope your birthday is enjoyable. This eclectic group of free-thinkers is always glad to add to its membership. Welcome aboard.

Well have an awesome birthday. Happy to have you here.

I hope you have the best birthday!

Self-care is never selfish, especially on your birthday. Enjoy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.