Agnostic.com

29 4

Are you a Night Owl or an Early Bird?

I'm an Early Bird. 🙂

LilAtheistLady 7 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would much prefer to be a night owl but my boss thinks I should be at work at 8.

Lol!

Used to be a morning person but I seem to stay up past midnight most nights and sleep later than before I retired.

I seem to be both - and permanently tired - these days.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Definitely a night owl..I have worked night shifts for past 14 years.

I used to love night shifts. It always seemed I could pack so much more into a day when I worked nights.

Night owl.

All.

The.

Way.

Mornings are evil...

Agreed!

More creativity at night!

I am a night owl, but I work an early bird schedule. This is probably why I am continually exhausted.

Absolute and utter night owl. I've even tried to fight the tendency, but it's in vain.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Night owl all the way. My supervisors have said I gain a second wind of energy at night, so I am often scheduled for night shifts.

I'm a little bit of both. I like to stay up late when I can, but I usually wake up early no matter what.

I am neither a night owl nor an early bird, I am a perpetually exhausted chicken, who just so happens 2 wake up early and go 2 bed late

Byrd Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

I get very early, but if I take a nap, I'll often stay up until the wee hours, reading.

Night owl by need...33 years on midnight shift.

Wow!! What are reasons? Do you like?

@AtheistLatina55. No bosses. They come in and I'm leaving. So many chiefs on days. Midnights just so laid back.

I think of myself as a night owl. But due to the fact that I have to get up at 4:15 to go to work I am a lame night owl. I still revolt nightly and stay up un til 10 or so ever night, LOL

I can't fall asleep at till 5AM , then sleep for a good 8 hours. Was OK when I was younger working on a railoroad and worked the midnight to 8AM shift, but I got a tech job and had to get up at 6AM. Tried numerous times to reset the bio-clock, it would only last a while, so tried other methods. Hypnosis, biofeedback, exercise, even pills none worked good. Retired now and I can run around in my house naked till 5AM, then sleep in my PJ's.... YAHOO!

well done!lol..i hear ya, i was a bartender for years..out of 10, 6 of them were nights only...it took me a year to fully acclimate to days...never felt fully rested..

you know what- i've always been a night owl. i would cry every xmas morning! too early! i am a child of the early 70s and i was diagnosed adhd then and have never grown out of it..sooooo lucky, me...lol..but, despite the obvious hyper mental correlation, i also go hypo, which means become interested in absolutely nothing and my brain just turns off- even in that phase, i feel more active at night...i've read that creatives and smart folks are late-night folks...works for me..lol

I'll sleep when I'm dead!

I only sleep about four to six hours. So sometimes I'm both. If I'm up too early, I will get an early morning nap.

Old.

SCal Level 7 Jan 7, 2019

Earlybird. Half the day is over by 9am. ?

OMNG Level 3 May 1, 2018

Night owl here..Somehow all the jobs I've been in, ive been on overnight shifts...

I'm starting to grow curious about the high ball of fire in sky...Feel me must sacrifice virgins in order to make it happy and give plentiful harvest.

I have to be early bird for work. Normally I wake up at 4:15.

Early bird

Sunny Level 4 Mar 27, 2018

.I was a night owl until 5 years ago when I gave up cannabis and now I'm an early bird.

EARLY early bird. It's 3 a.m. This is early for me. 4:30...now that's more like it 🙂

can't sleep? i know lately i've beentossing and turning...

night owl

Late night, on the computer...just like now.

DEFINITELY NOT a morning person, but my dog won't usually let me stay in bed past 730 or 8 am. I also can't get to sleep much before midnight; so, that probably makes me a semi-night owl.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44053
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.