Agnostic.com

109 11

Would you date a woman that had sex on the first date?

Say you've been chatting with a woman for a bit, you have good conversations, similar world views, find her moderately attractive, etc. You decide to meet and go on a date. You end up sleeping together. Would you consider dating her with the possibility of it turning into a relationship?

• 188 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 5 votes
  • 30 votes
Marcie1974 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

109 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't do women, so would I sleep with a man who would sleep with me on the first date? I don't date, I just sleep around, so they already know that cuddling, and going for dinner, and talking about feelings isn't going to be happening.

Sure would.

Every situation different. I don't judge.

I don't see having sex on a first date as evil. As long as it comes naturally and not rushed.

A, if we've been chatting, we have a relationship.
2. I vote YESSSS!
iii. Sex wouldn't negate the possibility of dating. I don't think sex would automatically lead to dating, however.
Quatro -- If a woman seemed to not want any physical relationship (I'm not sure how long of a trail period there would be) then the realtionship would change and I wouldn't consider it dating.

TBH that's what I'm hoping will happen.

I would do it. Obviously if it came to sex then I already had those feelings. To be honest though this has never happened to me. I have never had a one night stand or anything like that. But being who I am I tend to ve pretty open.

While I wouldn’t judge someone who did that I am usually too reserved to have sex on a first date. I am an open progressive person but being that intimate on a first date is kinda alien to me. But there are exceptions to any rule I suppose.

I have, with far less buildup than the one described above. We went out, dug each other had a good time and at the end of a fun evening had sex. If we enjoyed it, we continued again next time.

"find her moderately attractive, etc"
There's something really wrong with that, but I can't play it.

Well, in the hypothetical, it was (presumably) as much ny fault as hers, so it would be very unfair to hold that against her. But I would avoid the situation to begin with, try to take things slower!

Yes of course

Surely you mean, turn into a 'long term relationship', the sex came after the 'relationship' started. The first definition of the word say's, the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected. Which started when they first hit it off, say on the phone, way before the sex. If we still felt the way we did before the sex, I would continue seeing her, but I don't even kiss on the first date, so it happen to me anyway.

When I was sexually active before the rise of STD's I'd have sex on a first date - mutual attraction what the heck. I matured and had a more level head, NOT germaphobic but careful, if I was attracted and we decided to have sex, testing for SDT's happened first. Seriously!!

I wouldn't have sex on the first date because I value genuine human connection over sex, so I don't know. If I was evaluating someone else's relationship then I wouldn't call them a slut because I am well aware that most people probably aren't like me. But this really depends on the person.

Patience, grasshopper.

What a bizarre question! Only the most unpleasant sexist hypocrite could answer negatively to this…

Shevek Level 4 June 20, 2020

You underestimate the number of unpleasant sexist hypocritical men that women encounter while dating. Or rather, trying to date.

I believe I posted this in March 2019, I thought I had learned a lot since then but apparently not. Last month I had what I thought was a good first date. He was a gentleman and gave me a nice hug at the end. I thought he wasn’t into me because he didn’t kiss me.

He continued texting and we set up a second date. We had sex that night. Communication quickly dropped off on his part. After 2 weeks I sent him a text basically saying he could have at least told me he didn’t feel a spark or the distance was too far. He replied, apologized for not communicating and said both of those things were true. I replied that he could have said that prior to fucking me. He turned it around and made it my fault because I was disappointed he didn’t kiss me on the first date.

And this was a nice guy!!

If both people want too why not

What a messed up question! The person or persons who come up with these kinds of questions seem to be wanting something?

Hope springs eternal..

No, but she is not a slut, just not the kind of person I would like to date. Each to their own.

What about your role in this hypothetical situation then?

@Carin What role would that be?

@oliver-o-neill Having sex on the first date of course.

@Carin Yeah i don't do that, so I imagine if my date is having sex on the first date my part to play in it would be very minimal.

I've done it before. Turned out to be a huge mistake but yeah...

It’s never my business about a women’s past sexually or other wise, and it’s not that women can have the sexual hx. But I don’t care unless they want to share however I don’t want women to be like men..... to many schmucks out there not deserving emulation

(Km(kmkkck#k

Sorry, that was butt texting. And as I am learning,won't correct my horrible typing. I never did learn how properly, and my kids tease me. HEY, I say... how much have YOU been published? Shuts them up.

@Junkman Butt texting? Doesn't it usually go like this: Pfffffft... ?

@pnfullifidian No, not when spell check is on! It tries it's damnedest to make a sentence out of it. Sometimes, it comes too close to looking reasonably close to something I might say, by using words I did. I'm a terrible typist, my kids tease me about it, but I have MS and hit the wrong keys a lot. So I leave the spell check on... it saves me a lot of fixing what I just typed. But otherwise, yeah, it would go PHhtttt....

Some people just take a used car for a test drive before they decide to buy it, others take it to their mechanic for an inspection. I think I would be open to dating someone who I had sex with on the first date (test drive), but maybe I should have a buddy bang her too to see if she is worth it.(inspection)

Women are not cars. Women are human beings with the right to engage in as much consensual sex as they can get. If both parties feel good about having sex with each other on the first date, that’s great. For me, I don’t usually feel comfortable to have sex on the first date, because I like to get to know my lovers a bit first, but when it feels right, go for it.

I hope you all realize my previous post was entirely sarcasm.

@16classic Honestly, it didn't come across as sarcasm.....

Since I've been with women too ... yes, if it was a mutual desire !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.