Agnostic.com

109 11

Would you date a woman that had sex on the first date?

Say you've been chatting with a woman for a bit, you have good conversations, similar world views, find her moderately attractive, etc. You decide to meet and go on a date. You end up sleeping together. Would you consider dating her with the possibility of it turning into a relationship?

• 188 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 5 votes
  • 30 votes
Marcie1974 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

109 comments (101 - 109)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not going to judge her negatively after she made me smile.

With others? I culdn't possibly know. With me? Wouldn't happen unless we possibly developed a closeness and understanding of one another through long-term, non-dating contacts such as general social, volunteering or work etc. That is how sexual intimacy happens with me.

Coitus? With a stranger it is slightly improved mutual masturbation leaving an even emptier freeling afterward, somewhat like other addictions. It is, in my view, misnamed 'sex' and is rooted in secondary drives which range from relatively harmless outlets to very destructive.

Theoretically I would, and I have. I would watch her closely to make sure her impaired judgment doesn't affect her in other areas though.

JimG Level 8 Mar 27, 2018

You know, you would be having sex on the first date too. What would that say about your judgment?

@Lysistrata I believe Jim is being an icon of modesty here, and implying that anyone who'd have sex with him, on any date, maybe, must have a couple screws loose somewhere.

@Lysistrata as Dave inferred I'm questioning her tastes not her morals. 😉

Sex with me, or with someone else?

Am. She gets more than me.

That she'd had sex with me on the first date wouldn't even come into it....
After all, I'd had sex with her on the first date.
Now, if she'd had sex with someone else on our first date, that would influence my decision 😉

JimmyM Level 7 Mar 27, 2018

LOL

Pure perfection

Even if it was with another woman?

@RonWilliam53 well that would probably make me redundant 🙂

@JimmyM Or very happy. Two's company but three's an orgy.

You win the internet for today

As I get older I'm trying to slow down that 'get to know each other' phase and having sex right away would not be conducive to an LTR. I wouldn't hold it against her though. I want to be with a woman who enjoys and wants sex.

If I like her enough to go that far that fast, I'm not throwing it away.

Turned out ok for me. Ahem

Braggart! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.