Agnostic.com

33 6

Heart breaker..

When is the last time you broke someone’s heart?
Were you able to be friends eventually?

AMGT 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never broke someones heart,but someone did mine.

FAIZ Level 5 Mar 28, 2018

56 years ago. We have never come into contact again.

Back in 1980. No, she married someone else, so did I, and that was that.

I think 3. None were intentional. Still friends with one of them.

In 2007, but only after he hurt my child, emotionally. No, I do not stay friends. That seems to leave the door open to their hoping we might get back together (or together in the first place, when it was never romantic and we agreed to such).

Zster Level 8 Mar 28, 2018
  1. Rightfully so she hasn't spoken to me since. I was a real piece of work back then. But through the elimination of alcohol and addition of therapy I know I will never be that shitty again. Can't say I'll never break another heart but I can say if it ever happens again I will be a far kinder and gentler human about it.

I did it over the summer. Broke up with someone else about 2 months before, and we were just getting started. She made up some drama, so I cooled things off. She did not take it well. We are friends at yoga only now. She is very sweet and kind in the studio, but take one step outside, and I am a pariah. We would still get along great everywhere if she allowed that. My disaster fetish strikes again !

Yes, but not close friends.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44799
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.