Agnostic.com

35 6

Have you ever looked back on something did and wondered how you survived?

I recently took a road to a lake I used to visit as a kid. It would take me about 20 minutes to get there as a young adult. It now takes about an hour. It is a dirt road with about a 100 meter drop off on one side and a cliff face in the other side. It's about 20 miles to the lake.

Fulishsage 6 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Frequently.

All the time, LOL!

Too many things, big wave surfing on deserted beaches during cyclones, driving through flooded rivers,
all when I was younger thankfully.

Oooh, scary. I don't like heights.

Catholic schooling?

Ages 18 to 23 years. Lucky.

I call that High School.

Yes, I was mad on a motorbike in my youth, hung out with a couple of particularly hedonistic boyfriends and went caving alone. Perhaps I had a strong death wish, but here I am at 43 with some great stories to tell 😉

Climbing quite large sea cliffs when drunk and really stoned lol .. Won't be doing that again..

Climbing six stories of scaffolding when completely out of my face and dancing on the roof of a high building. Again no more lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.