Agnostic.com

14 4

LINK Religious gatherings: Here's a look at what states exempt them from stay at home orders - CNN

12 out of 39 states feel that "religious" gatherings are exempt. Someone explain this to me, i do not understand.

SusanSearching 4 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are a death-cult. lack of common sense aside; god will either protect them, or this is how he "calls them home".

Sad state of affairs

theocracy in action....theocrats enable religious fraud and disease

The holy rollers were holding their revivals during the Great Influenza of 1918 as well Even as parishoners dropped dead in the aisles.

They should all be exempt, nice way to get rid of morons. Just keep your distance and let them fuck each other up.

I can't believe Tennessee is not on the least. There must be at least one sane person that lives here!

They're exempt from taxes, they're exempt from quarantine, they're exempt from logic, reason, and reality -- because nothing is more important than giving Jebus his props.

What too understand, religious leaders feel they are above the law and the use the Bible as god law!!!!

LMAO!!!

Man wrote the Bible hence how could it be god law.

Seems moronic idiotic propaganda spewed by money hungry greedy religious leaders!!!

The bully pulpit is now the church pulpit--a very powerful lobby. Too many statehouses are now controlled by the Republican party, which has been taken over by the Christian right, just as Barry Goldwater, that Arizona Republican senator of a different era, feared back in the 60's:
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

I was just a teen when he said that & I knew he was right as soon as I heard the words.

@AnneWimsey In 2013 Bobby Jindal said the Republican Party needed to 'stop being the stupid party.' After Trump was elected, he did a 180 ... the stupider, the better!

@AnneWimsey in your heart you know he's right

@AnneWimsey, @p-nullifidian Jindal & Nimrata Haley Hindu Governors sucking up to criminal theocrat xians

I noticed that Nevada isn't among the brain deads list. Only those brain dead monkeys will die out. A slow painful death would be very satisfactory and satisfying.

Simply stated .. Freedom of Religion and how it is interpreted in 'merca.

@VictoriaNotes If that is how you interpret it. I am not disagreeing with you, but Interpretation is everything.

Stupid

Idiocy gone wild. 🙄

No sane explanation is possible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:479261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.